Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Hood: Outlaws & Legends Showcases 8 Minutes Of Team Gameplay With Commentary | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageNew Hood: Outlaws & Legends Showcases 8 Minutes Of Team Gameplay With Commentary | MMORPG.com

Hood: Outlaws & Legends is realeasing in a week, and the team at Sumo Digital is showing off the PvPvE experience once again, this time with an 8-minute long, in-depth gameplay video focusing on team play. And of course, with developer commentary breaking down all of the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GrindcoreTHRALLGrindcoreTHRALL Member UncommonPosts: 303
    Looks really good. I will be trying/buying it most likely. Nothing to really play atm until diablo 2 resurrected, new world, or battlefield 6 come out.
  • yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    4 vs 4 PvP?  Sounds more like a team version of DOOM than what I'd be interested in playing.  And just like DOOM, knowledge of the map is paramount.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Actually looks kinda fun.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Nice original spin on stealth games.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited May 2021
    A Castle siege with very little else going for it.That is no better than say what CU is doing now as a side project.

Stealth is not a good idea ever because i foresee the vast majority of players all using the stealth build so then the game becomes more shallow.

There doesn't seem to be any map interaction at all aside from opening a gate maybe a couple small ideas like that.So all it ends up being is a pvp game with npc's in a map,we already have a thousand games doing this aside from the npc's.
    A few objectives again,i don't see this being fun for more than a week at best because there is simply not enough to do.

I also feel it is time to remove the hand holding aiming reticule given to bow users,it's not a sniper rifle.
    sakinol

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.