Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Brings More Fixes and Tweaks | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageCyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Brings More Fixes and Tweaks | MMORPG.com

Cyberpunk 2077 developers CD Projekt RED released hotfix 1.22 yesterday, bringing several more fixes and tweaks to the open world action game. The hotfix touches on a number of things like quests, open world, visuals, UI, stability, performance, and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• zagalawzagalaw Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Yay!
    xpsync
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Good game getting better, those of us who wait until after launch and development settles down are rubbing their hands right now. :)
    xpsync
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    I so can't wait to play this, and one day i will.

Not being cheap, if i knew i'd play it, it doesn't matter if it's full pop or not. I've been through too many sp games where i get it and not play it over the last couple years, is why i'm holding off.

Read Dead i finally caved and played the intro, i was so looking forward to remastered Mafia 1 and yeah, played 10 seconds and right back to my mmorpgs.

Which makes you wonder if mmorpgs were too damn good for players, 15 bones a month and set for entertainment, month after month, year after year, and YIKES not spending money on other games oh my, yep the industry won't have any part of that.
    Scot
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L