Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How big is your game backlog?

2»

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    I tried kingdom come deliverance today, speaking of backlog, after 2 hours, im completely hooked. 

I own it, and have not played it (it was free). Thanks for the recommendation.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Scot said:
    Scot said:
    About twenty, it is a good idea to play through to the finish. I could not go back to games and relearn their systems, that's a total waste of time and the reason I now wait a year or two to play single player games. That way all the dlc's are out when I buy the game, no way I am going to go back to a game a year down the line to play a couple of dlc's.

I rarely ever "beat" a game...I usually play to a point of where I feel I have done enough and move on. That's why I have no interest in additional DLC content as I have usually had enough well before I reach the point where the DLC comes into play.
    That's one way to do it, the only mistake to my mind is if you play the game, uninstall it and come back a year later to play a couple of dlc's. That's creating a rod for your own back.

To be honest I have never had that happen that I can remember anyway.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    lahnmir said:
    I own about 3000 games total of which I haven't played close to 300. As for games I actually want to play out of those 300? About 10/15 I reckon.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Those figures are both awesome and terrifying at the same time.

I probably don't even know the names of 300 games, and even that few certainly exceeds my lifetime total played by a considerable amount.

[Deleted User][Deleted User]lahnmir

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VengeSunsoarVengeSunsoar Member EpicPosts: 6,601
    Backlog? I'm still playing skyrim.
    KyleranScot
    Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is bad.