Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon Posts AMA Follow-Up, Talks Battlegrounds, Russian Distribution, And Dailies | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageElyon Posts AMA Follow-Up, Talks Battlegrounds, Russian Distribution, And Dailies | MMORPG.com

Elyon hosted an AMA on the MMORPG Subreddit earlier this month, however there were plenty of questions they couldn't get to. So the team working on the upcoming MMORPG took a second crack on the subreddit to answer them.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    What does designing it to the ever changing "Meta" mean?
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • RungarRungar Member RarePosts: 1,132
    i think it means its poorly designed
    .05 of a second to midnight
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Sovrath said:

What does designing it to the ever changing "Meta" mean?

changes based on meta, aka, we will change it based on our "metric" we really don't know exactly, but it will make you spend even more money if you want to stay on top

like all other CS F2P garbage in the market now
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Project Air used Bless assets then changed name to AIR and now changed to Elyon lol ,i feel that side of the planet loves their deceptive practices.

Linear questing with their real focus being pvp.The original game didn't have pvp but i guess that is the attraction that makes money.I mean Tera sort of failed and this team made PUBG obviously getting in early when the BR idea was already proving to be popular.
    So i assume they felt they could not sell their crappy copy cat boring linear questing game so figured if they focus on pvp and rename the game it might make them some money.

Don't like Kaokao even one bit after dealing with them in BDO.They somehow got around the law by refusing me a refund after only 20 minutes playing because i agreed to receive a pet gift.
    So obviously i am not playing the game entirely and trying to get my money back ,it was obvious i was not happy with the game and yet they figure,screw you your not getting your money back.
    So lot's of red flags,a boring copy cat game tha tthinks adding pvp makes it good "lol"
    a bad publisher,a boring copy cat developer "Bluehole",DECEPTION with their games and renaming to try and i guess fool people.

StarWarrior957

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• StarWarrior957StarWarrior957 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Another F2P title beein marketed as B2P in the west. Quick Cash grab like Bless was. Even using same UE3 engine.

They even removed all the AiR features. So what makes this game special now?
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    The Korean version  has to be one of the most grinding game I have ever played. Basically if you take Archeage gear and weapon upgrading, and then add it to Black Deserts rng upgrading, You have Elyon. 

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2021
    "We are finding ways to automatize this procedure and expect to have it applied before the official launch in NA/EU....." I mean if you need to find a way to 'automatize' it....should it really be there? Sounds like mobile speak. It feels like people can't even wipe their own arse without being handed the toilet paper first now-a-days. This is the prime reason there's not real 'communities' in games anymore. Publishers feel like they need to force devs to hold players hands otherwise it won't lead to high enough 'player engagement.'
  • Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Is it going to have p2w items in shop? 14253 Critical!
    We dont know yet. Dogging!
  • GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    A PSA for us older gamers:

Q: Will we be able to invert the camera axis?
    A: No, it won’t be possible.