Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

Comments

• KsciverKsciver Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I can't create a new discussion topic on the forum...
  • KsciverKsciver Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Where can I find the full game list, that was the primary reason I would usually use this site.  The massive list on one page with all of the games so I can find what I'll dive into next...
  • ayndreayndre Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Hey. I can't seem to find the button to start a new thread. Is it due to rank, or is that a bug?
  • hyoslvr2hyoslvr2 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I am associated with CRS and use to post articles/Blogs with updates on WWII online usually on a weekly basis. However with your most recent update of MMORPG I have not been able to get in to post some very important information about WWII Online. I have attempted to access my usual link to our admin to no avail. The president of CRS XOOM asked if I could get in touch with you to remedy this.  He too has tried and cant figure out your new format.  When I use our link I get "ERROR 404" .   When I come into MMORPG  the admin for posts is not available.  Could you please look into this?  I have missed several community updates on our game. Thank You 
  • kayser76kayser76 Member UncommonPosts: 3
     Cannot vote on polls
    Necesito el SETUP perfecto para mi próximo PC Gaming, puedes ayudarme en este enlace. Escribe tu setup factible perfecto o lo mejor posible para mi presupuesto para tener el mejor pc gaming! 
  • unleashwowunleashwow Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    i can post xD
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Here's a forum issue:  Your forums are being overrun by spambots.  See above.
    sumdumguy1KumaponAlBQuirky
  • UgurzuUgurzu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I can't create new threads. There is no "New thread" button or similar
  • FaileasFaileas Member UncommonPosts: 84
    edited March 2021
    Ugurzu said:
    I can't create new threads. There is no "New thread" button or similar
    Same here. I want to be part of the conversation with you guys. I promise I'm not a bot, I promise!  o:)

Edit: Oof, never mind. Apparently you need to be promoted to the Uncommon rank (next rank above your current) rank to create threads. My bad.

Post edited by Faileas on
  • dawnrezacdawnrezac Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    MikeB said:
    Hey everyone.

New forums are live (duh!). Please post any issues or bugs you find here!
    I just purchased Guardians of Ember-Mortal Addition from Wild Tangent, which I activated on Steam. I cannot connect to a server or launch the game at all and do not know how to proceed from here. Any suggestions? I meet all the requirements the game requires. Thanks for any direction.
  • Purgatory333Purgatory333 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    No way to play Project Zomboid in spite of the "Play Now" button.
    AlBQuirky
  • Purgatory333Purgatory333 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited June 2021
    I want to play Project Zomboid. Play Now button doesn't play now. How do we play?
    AlBQuirky
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    I want to play Project Zomboid. Play Now button doesn't play now. How do we play?
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/Project_Zomboid/
    AlBQuirky

• codetheiacodetheia Member UncommonPosts: 6
    MikeB said:
    Hey everyone.

ho do you create a post i don't see the button
  • ThalantyrDSLThalantyrDSL Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Hi there. I've got a bug at the moment on your site. It seems that all of the articles relating to the Blizzard issues seem to be pushing one side of the story without taking a neutral viewpoint. The comments are closed also.

Could you please advise if there's a setting somewhere that changes the articles from woke to real world?

Thank you in advance.
    [Deleted User]RexKushmanSandmanjw
    I can't create my own post why is that???
    ayndre said:
    Hey. I can't seem to find the button to start a new thread. Is it due to rank, or is that a bug?

same here lol i wish to know because than no reason to stay lol
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    edited July 2021
    MikeB said:
    Hey everyone.

ho do you create a post i don't see the button

The site doesn't allow "post creation" until you have 10(?) posts. They seem to think that creating posts is how to block the incessant ad-bots that infest this site. LINKS are what helps them out, not "new posts." One CAN post links from the get-go.

They know this. We've informed them many, MANY times but they do nothing.
    Nanfoodle

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,975
    Kyleran said:
    MikeB said:
    codetheia said:
    ayndre said:

try now
    If I ran the site a person would need 50 posts in existing threads before being allowed to create new ones.

Who cares what random drive bys want to discuss, not me for sure.
    Whoa! I am just talking on the other thread about how welcoming we need to be to new posters, holster those six-shooters pardner.  :D
    AlBQuirky[Deleted User]Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    edited July 2021
    Scot said:
    Kyleran said:
    MikeB said:
    codetheia said:
    ayndre said:

try now
    If I ran the site a person would need 50 posts in existing threads before being allowed to create new ones.

Whoa! I am just talking on the other thread about how welcoming we need to be to new posters, holster those six-shooters pardner.  :D
    Yeah, normally I'd agree but he did exactly what I knew he would, posted in a NW thread how "unfair" the in game moderators were to him after he tried to pick a fight in global chat.

These folks with an axe to grind elsewhere always turn up here on a new account wanting to start a new thread to air their grievances and we already have enough of that crap here.

Pro tip, I don't care why you left your last game.

AlBQuirkynoxaeternus

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,975
    edited August 2021
    Zegaloth said:
    Kyleran said:
    Scot said:
    Kyleran said:
    MikeB said:
    codetheia said:
    ayndre said:

try now

Yeah, normally I'd agree but he did exactly what I knew he would, posted in a NW thread how "unfair" the in game moderators were to him after he tried to pick a fight in global chat.

These folks with an axe to grind elsewhere always turn up here on a new account wanting to start a new thread to air their grievances and we already have enough of that crap here.

Pro tip, I don't care why you left your last game.

I think 25-50 comments before you can make your own posts is pretty reasonable. Hopefully by that time the person has an understanding of what is acceptable to post, and what isn't, or at least have enough of an investment into their account.

At the same time, I also don't see posts and topics being spammed so much that it warrant's the need for such restrictions. I also have no clue what the metrics are for moderating a forum like this.
    Oh I see now, yes we do get new posters like that but they are rare and like Kyleran said they are easy to spot because they launch into their "revenge motif" even before than can make a thread.
    Post edited by Scot on
    AlBQuirky
  • spiceagent11spiceagent11 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

Check a few (6 or 7?) posts above your own :)

Welcome to the boards!

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• BrainyBrainy Member EpicPosts: 2,038
    edited May 2022
    I am seeing Undefined Discussion Subject for every listing made by System.  Is it just me or anyone else seeing this?
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Brainy said:
    I am seeing Undefined Discussion Subject for every listing made by System.  Is it just me or anyone else seeing this?
    Same for me.
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race.