Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Are You Playing During the Pandemic? April 2021 Edition | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Kyleran said:
    ESO and soon a return to FO76.

Hmmm that is news....Didnt think you would come back.
    New season about to start, might as well check it out, catch up with any old friends who might come back.
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SylvinstarSylvinstar Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Just did the last boss in Valheim with another person. We will probably explore the far north and south of the world, then start bulking up supplies of high end food and potion buffs for whatever comes next.

Finished Carto on my xbox a week or so ago. Great puzzler - got more complex as the game went on..very nice game for contemplation and chilling.

Doing more painting (traditional and digital) lately (just finished a really cool digital painting of Wraith from Apex Legends (son's favorite).

Beat Feeding Frenzy on xbox and going to start Feeding Frenzy Two. Love having all these EA titles included in my xbox sub =)
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Revisiting the Mass Effect series, and honestly I’m enjoying it much more the second time around. It’a a rough time for gaming...

Interesting timing. Not waiting for the Legendary edition next month?
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    MikeB said:

Revisiting the Mass Effect series, and honestly I’m enjoying it much more the second time around. It’a a rough time for gaming...

Interesting timing. Not waiting for the Legendary edition next month?
    I play all 3 yearly. The first one does look dated and janky but the other two have aged very well. They look and play like modern games, IMO.

I'm in no rush to play the legendary edition unless they put it on EA Play / MS Game pass for PC.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• McSleazMcSleaz Member RarePosts: 280
    Idlescape, Melvor Idle, Torn City, Hobo Wars, Gangster Nation & Legends Of Idleon.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Civilization VI. It seems like a good idea to resharpen my recreating a civilization skills. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    Saga Frontier is where I got my online alias in 1998, 'Halfmystic'. Loved that game so much.
  • FunkyMunky42FunkyMunky42 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    60% of my time is in Genshin Impact.
    30% is in Outriders.
    last 10% is popping back into other games that I have active accounts with, to tinker a bit, see if I bite and play it more.