Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magic: Legends Released Its Mid-April Update And Takes Stock Of The State Of The Open Beta | MMORPG.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageMagic: Legends Released Its Mid-April Update And Takes Stock Of The State Of The Open Beta | MMORPG.com

Magic: Legends released their large mid-April update this week, bringing over 500 fixes to the ARPG since it launched in Open Beta last month. Executive Producer Steven Ricossa took to the blog to talk about what is still coming for the ARPG in the future, including more performance fixes.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Cheecher2Cheecher2 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    DOA
    tihi85AndrewGoat[Deleted User]HarikenMcSleaz[Deleted User]
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I watched some videos of YouTubers describing the game play+CS and i thought it quite incompetent they "PW" released a game that looks in BETA form and yet operates a cash shop.
    The cash shop looks to have more work put into it than the actual game.

The framerates were very noticeable and that with such a low poly game is just yeah incompetence.That game should run on mobile devices,in a browser so yeah very obvious this was rushed out to start making money off the cash shop with little care for the quality of the game.

I already spent too much time researching it by watching actual players in You Tube.

The game is a 2/10 at very best.
    The CS is a complete fail a 0/10 pure greed,not even remotely a FAIR just system.
    BruceYee

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    What shit show of a game
    FrodoFraginsHariken

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    It's a basic run of the mill ARPG. The card system is them trying something new, it works though in it's own way. In reality though you do very little yourself. Mostly run around while your minions kill things. If you enjoy playing a summoner then this game is for you. Pick a caster class and you will actually be able to hit things without having to run to them also. Started out as a necro and didn't enjoy it no where near as much as the sanctifier.
    FrodoFragins
  • LamiaCritterLamiaCritter Member UncommonPosts: 85
    If y'all hate MLegends so much, then why the fuck y'all commenting on it and reading bout it?
    McSleazFrodoFraginsfoppoteekitarad
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567

If y'all hate MLegends so much, then why the fuck y'all commenting on it and reading bout it?

For the same reason a trainwreck attracts hundreds of spectators?

McSleaz[Deleted User]foppotee
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    DOA Cash grab trash. More pay2win than the card game itself LUL.

Archeage EU - Nui

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    If your a MTG fan you will love just having a video game to play and PWE is counting on that to make money.
    foppotee
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353
    Some people like to play games and other people like to complain about them.  The former group is far more likely than the latter to be too busy playing games to come here and complain.
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

Complaint is the lifeblood of gaming forums.
  • KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    the irony of all the plebs crying about cash shop and p2w when they go play WOW where you pay for max level, buy gold with credit card, etc etc. or more apt comparison POE, a loot driven game where you buy loot storage with your credit card, get given auto-sorting loot tabs if you pay enough money to them, and currency stashes

i personally enjoyed a lot of games designed by cryptic studios, know they are a dev that supports their games exceptionally long times, like 10+ years, with neverwinter still being updated, star trek online too. so, I am not worried about current state of the game. I am glad its out.
    It didnt release too early, its been in development for an eternity, I remember news of this being in development like 5 years ago.
    Just seems like a lot of plebs chiming in, joining a shit post bandwagon because its easy way to vent their sad insecurities they have in life.
    I don't have that toxic mentality towards the hobby i spend all my time on, and feel sorry for anyone that does. You must have some sad lives