Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good game but bad customer service

123457»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited April 2021
    Deathkon1 said:
    tzervo said:
    I just don't like the patronizing attitude of that particular Admin. It is more of a "who the fuck do they think they are" reaction :)
    I  mean to be fair it was only for a quarter of a year I could have shrugged it off and been back but I saw that cynical narcissistical comment at the end after all they have done to me with the basic lack of communication and when I pushed for an answer of why the prior bans happened they punished me and then told me that all together pushed me over the edge and welp rip, if anyone plays this game I suggest don't speak up if you get a month ban and also use an alt steam account you can easily trash if sht hits the fan, at least everyone should do this much so they don't get branded with a red text colored game ban everytime they log in
    Or maybe they should just follow this advice and

Words to live by.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Torval said:
    Sovrath said:
    he didn't back up his claim. He just showed what the admin said, not what he said. And I think it's a bit precious to think it's crossing a line but clearly a few disagree.

If he wants to back up his claim show us the screen shot of why he was banned. He already admitted he crossed a line earlier.

Which goes back to me saying that I've never seen a person making a thread like this who wasn't in the wrong. 

Clearly, he was.
    Agreed, and to go on  about "unprofessional" because they said naughty boy ...lol. I have seen worse from AAA companies. So very thin skinned. 
    How sad. And even more so that you would mock people with "thin skin" for being sensitive enough to care how others are treated regardless whether they screwed up?

You and Sovrath might find that "precious" but I don't at all.
    Saying naughty boy to someone acting poorly in game is not treating them badly.
    But it also isn't exactly professional.  Players do those sort of things to other players but when a mod does it, it comes across as someone having way too much fun doling out the punishment.

Anyway... from what I've seen in this thread the title should probably be "Bad game played by trolls and moderated by dicks"

:)

[Deleted User][Deleted User]ScotKyleran[Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    This thread probably has lasted long past any useful purpose.
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Kyleran said:

It's kinda funny....This game was free for years and then went b2p (kind of the opposite of what usually happens)....It doesnt look like it has done particularly great on Steam and is very dated.
    Kyleran
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    Deathkon1 said:
    tzervo said:
    Deathkon1 said:
    Also sarcastic jokes aside I deleted my steam account because of these clowns and am making a new one because even though I no longer play the game I login and keep seeing a red font game banned every time I logged in lost about $1000 worth of stuff game and purchase history wise but it feels good to be clean I hate how steam even though you never plan to go back and removed a game your banned from your library still marks you idk about you  but this certainly taught me alot go out and have fun its worth it
    I think you can hide or even completely remove games from your Steam library, might have saved you the rest of your game library.

Kudos for backing your claim up with the screenshot - you are the only one in this thread so far. I agree with Torval that the Admin's behaviour is unprofessional and cringy, regardless of you deserving the ban or not.
    Tbh the only reason im so lucky to even have a screenshot because these bans happen so fast once they ban you its not like you can view chat logs I only have one myself since I don't trust people as a whole all together.... 
    I have trust issues.... probably not healthy but its the only reason I have anything to back any form of claim sadly most of the conversation got nuked before I could screenshot the rest prior he said to me you were warned prior to let the matter die and bla then that last segment was all I managed to get before they nuked me

Well, at least you own it.

Going forward you'll pick your battles and how you fight them in different ways.

And obviously, you will continue to work on yourself as we all do (I hope.)

In any case, you seem like a decent person and you have some self-reflection. I'm sure we've all done things in our past that we are not proud of when seen through our current way of looking at the world.

Heck, I'd have to do an entire thread to list mine.

In any case, good luck, hope you stick around on this forum and have a great weekend!
    Gdemami[Deleted User]Kyleran[Deleted User]
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • BrainyBrainy Member EpicPosts: 2,038
    Deathkon1 said:
    at least everyone should do this much so they don't get branded with a red text colored game ban everytime they log in

Just fyi, in Steam 1st method is you can right click and hide a game.  2nd method is to put your games into categories, then you can minimize the categories you don't want to see.  You wouldn't have to see the game when you log in.  Its still hard to believe you cant remove a game completely, I would look into that first.

Its probably not too late to get your account back from steam.  Having 2 accounts is one thing, but paying for the same games twice, don't see the point of that.  You paid for them, why let some dev from PG make you lose $1000 worth of games.

Kyleran[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited April 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Kyleran said:
    All the best ones do. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited April 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on