Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed's Final PC Beta Is Coming On May 12th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Unleashed's Final PC Beta Is Coming On May 12th | MMORPG.com

Bless Unleashed's final beta test for PC is coming next month, with Neowiz and Round8 Studio announcing the test incorporates much of the player feedback from the previous tests.The beta will go from May 12th and run through May 16th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    Any guesses of what the next version of Bless will be called after this one crashes and burns, likely faster then the others did? Bless Rising: Revengenace?
    ashiru_1978Samhael
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    I'm ready!

There are no games out there currently to even worth trying. At least this one seems decent.

And in before "SCAMZZZ" ... is F2P, so give me a break.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

Celcius said:

Any guesses of what the next version of Bless will be called after this one crashes and burns, likely faster then the others did? Bless Rising: Revengenace?

I don't really care about Bless Unleased and will probably not play it for my own reasons, but why is all this hate? Like you fall asleep and wake up with the desire to see this game fail. The game has been available on consoles for a while and it's doing OK, not great, but OK, you can see people streaming it on Twitch too. When it launches on PC it will probably be mediocre - neither good, neither bad, why are you assuming it will fail when it's already running and doing OK?
    Drius75
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

Celcius said:

Seeing as this attempt is f2p I expect more people will be open to trying it than previously. Combined with what some consider to be favourable changes to the game since the last attempt on PC, their failure isn't certain.
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

Celcius said:

I don't really care about Bless Unleased and will probably not play it for my own reasons, but why is all this hate? Like you fall asleep and wake up with the desire to see this game fail. The game has been available on consoles for a while and it's doing OK, not great, but OK, you can see people streaming it on Twitch too. When it launches on PC it will probably be mediocre - neither good, neither bad, why are you assuming it will fail when it's already running and doing OK?

Negativity is the lifeblood of gaming forums.
  • FunkyMunky42FunkyMunky42 Member UncommonPosts: 18

Celcius said:

When it comes to Bless, I think most PC players are burnt on the original release, and then what happened after. Essentially, the first release was a dumpster fire, horrible optimization, limited controls, and just plain funky. then instead of fixing the junk they had released, they closed it down, and then a short while later, released bless unleashed on console only (think it was console).
    Could have been for business reasons, but I think it left a bad taste in many players mouths. Feels sort of second hand now...but since it's f2p, it may be worth a shot for some. I may check it out, if they fixed the issues from the first one, it may be worth a shot. Not sure I want to give the company any of my cash though, based on how the first one turned out. We'll see.
    cheyane