Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Genshin Impact Update 1.5 Releases April 28th - Introduces New Characters and Housing | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageGenshin Impact Update 1.5 Releases April 28th - Introduces New Characters and Housing | MMORPG.com

On April 28th miHoYo plans to release the next big update for Genshin Impact, titled "Beneath the Light of Jadeite". The new update will feature an expanded story that will delve into the history of Liyue with popular geo character Zhongli.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Housing is a nice addition but it still takes a backseat to survival games,all moorpg's are still years behind and need to at the very minimum catch up and pass survival games.

looks ok'ish for cartoon graphics but still looks like W101 housing and graphics,actually the bowser game W101 has at many times better animations than Genshin.Genshin is like many mmorpg's,90's tech/graphics and plays more like a single player game but also like many others just added the login screen so they can operate a cash shop.
    Still even with housing a way over hyped game that i bet MANY of the hypees are not even playing anymore.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    I usually don't roll for waifus, but for "End User License Agreement," I'll make an exception.
    maskedweaselKyutaSyuko
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,071
    But will they ever drop the Kernel-level Anti-VMware from their PC client?

Probably not.

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    Ascension materials are annoying to the point of why bother as a freebie

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• StarWarrior957StarWarrior957 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    edited April 2021
    By this time i was expecting to roam the lands of Inazuma with Ayaka.
    Think they are adding way to many characters too fast. At this point i am not even looking at anything they are adding until Ayaka.
    maskedweasel