Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG Legends Sets Date For Its Long-Awaited Bespin Expansion, Coming May 4th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageSWG Legends Sets Date For Its Long-Awaited Bespin Expansion, Coming May 4th | MMORPG.com

Star Wars Galaxies Legends has finally set the date players can take part in its Bespin expansion. Called City in the Clouds, SWG Legends players will be able to visit it on a rather important date for Star Wars fans: May the Fourth.

Read the full story here

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Wosh i could find a reasonably priced box of the original game. I know i purchased it digitally, but cant recover it that way.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

Wosh i could find a reasonably priced box of the original game. I know i purchased it digitally, but cant recover it that way.

I lost my original boxes too. You can download it digitally. It's not that obscure anymore after SOE's demise and the sunset of the official SWG servers. It's no longer in a grey area as it used to be or SWG Legends would have been CoD'd by now.
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    edited April 2021
    This going to be an incredible moment in mmorpg history.

I have the box somewhere, but i just used a torrent 3 or 4 years ago when i decided to try out Legends, emus. There are so many places you can download it from now.

One tip, after you install it, copy the vanilla folder somewhere like Onedrive and if you ever need to start from scratch or as i did, tried out other emu's, you can always use that folder to start, and not have to mount the iso's ever again.

Why i downloaded was two problems, i didn't have a cdrom to mount the disks anyway on the machine i wanted to use and i wasn't about to dig through a mountain of storage boxes looking for the box.

If you're overly worried about anything, they even sell (EDIT: scratch that it's a FREE DOWNLOAD on a legit site) the disks, if giving someone money for literally what you can download for free, feels better, here you go.

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/star-wars-galaxies-an-empire-divided-be9
    itchmon
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223

xpsync said:

This going to be an incredible moment in mmorpg history.

I have the box somewhere, but i just used a torrent 3 or 4 years ago when i decided to try out Legends, emus. There are so many places you can download it from now.

One tip, after you install it, copy the vanilla folder somewhere like Onedrive and if you ever need to start from scratch or as i did, tried out other emu's, you can always use that folder to start, and not have to mount the iso's ever again.

Why i downloaded was two problems, i didn't have a cdrom to mount the disks anyway on the machine i wanted to use and i wasn't about to dig through a mountain of storage boxes looking for the box.

If you're overly worried about anything, they even sell (EDIT: scratch that it's a FREE DOWNLOAD on a legit site) the disks, if giving someone money for literally what you can download for free, feels better, here you go.

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/star-wars-galaxies-an-empire-divided-be9

Thanks, i did purchase it, so i dont feel bad torrenting it
    xpsync
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    This game is the devil I started playing it last year again and had to quit I jusat way to into it and was spending every waking moment on it super fun Jump to light speed is awesome I even got my xbox controler to work dfo it.
    xpsync
  • GilcroixGilcroix Member UncommonPosts: 262
    Tried twice already to play this but they never send the email to confirm your account. I read that you could try and reach them on discord or start a support ticket but both these things require that you have already confirmed and logged into the game. :(