Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got Hardware questions?

2»

Comments

• thowansthowans Member CommonPosts: 4
    Hey everyone!
    I have a question about CPU upgrade. I have Ryzen R7 1700 without X CPU running on MSI X370 Gaming PRO motherboard. I have 16 Gb of RAM @3200 MHz dual-channel kit.
    Is it worth to upgrade to Ryzen R7 2700X CPU and X470 motherboard kit?
    I am an interior designer and mostly my computer is handling CPU rendering tasks. Gaming is in the second place.
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    No.
  • Dean171Dean171 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hi all,

I’m a returning player to EQ2, recently purchased the latest expansion.

I am currently using a brand new Lenovo Legion Y740 9th gen i7, 32GB, 1TB+ 512GB with an 8GB Nvidia RTX graphics card.
    Not sure why it’s running at like 12-15 FPS..

Is this because I don’t have the game downloaded or am I missing something with my settings here?

Apologies if this is quite obvious but honestly I’m not great with tech, I was assuming a 9th gen i7 with 32GB ram and the latest Nvidia graphics card should be fairly comfortable in running this at a decent rate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    edited September 2019
    99% chance its your settings. Just make sure its installed on your second drive.
    Do need more info, what are the specs on your cpu and gpu. What video settings do you have both in game and through nVidia control panel?
  • amandarose98amandarose98 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Resolve Entire Printer Hiccups Via HP Support

In the modern world, HP printers have made their impending presence as an essential peripheral device which helps users to print excellent quality documents and images. As a result, it is not able to print properly. If you wish to get rid of these common issues in order to continue working with your HP printer then we suggest you to take HP Support at once. It is a one-stop solution for your entire printer errors or issues. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.net/

• mikejonesnymikejonesny Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Guys I am new into gaming, a starter and have many many many questions before getting INDULGED completely. Right now I was researching for my budget and options with reference to sata II hard disk,
    Assume I have a budget of USD-150 (for HARD DISK only) maximum and require a medium level hardware setup, and right now discussing hard disk options.

I have two questions first of all check here at seagate:
     https://www.seagate.com/sg/en/internal-hard-drives/best-pc-gaming-drives/
    they have mentioned some of the best pc gaming drives, now which one do you recommend like they have mentioned baracuda, firecuda, kind of stuffs that is confusing me.
    Secondly I was watching this list: https://www.allhdd.com/hard-disk-drive/sata-ii/ and found some new and refurbished versions of sata II hdd, my question is whether a refurbished version is a good option if you are new into gaming, or should I go for a new one, I see that refurbished versions are comparatively very low priced. 
    So, in short guide me about baracuda, firecuda stuffs, and let me know how to minimize my budget for hard disk, lets say if I want to go for a minimum possible budget for sata hard disk and have a max budget of usd 150, but ill be happy below usd.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Guys I am new into gaming, a starter and have many many many questions before getting INDULGED completely. Right now I was researching for my budget and options with reference to sata II hard disk,
    Assume I have a budget of USD-150 (for HARD DISK only) maximum and require a medium level hardware setup, and right now discussing hard disk options.

I have two questions first of all check here at seagate:
     https://www.seagate.com/sg/en/internal-hard-drives/best-pc-gaming-drives/
    they have mentioned some of the best pc gaming drives, now which one do you recommend like they have mentioned baracuda, firecuda, kind of stuffs that is confusing me.
    Secondly I was watching this list: https://www.allhdd.com/hard-disk-drive/sata-ii/ and found some new and refurbished versions of sata II hdd, my question is whether a refurbished version is a good option if you are new into gaming, or should I go for a new one, I see that refurbished versions are comparatively very low priced. 
    So, in short guide me about baracuda, firecuda stuffs, and let me know how to minimize my budget for hard disk, lets say if I want to go for a minimum possible budget for sata hard disk and have a max budget of usd 150, but ill be happy below usd.
    Assuming you aren't a bot, get something like this provided that your computer has free M.2 slots:
      https://www.newegg.com/intel-665p-series-1tb/p/N82E16820167469

But you look very much like a bot because it's unlikely any real human would accidentally link SATA II hard disks.

• VnucharaVnuchara Newbie CommonPosts: 1
  • erryjonson771erryjonson771 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    QuickBooks error H202 can be resolved by switching to multi-user mode by yourself, so you will be able to access multi-user access that was hindered by this error. A user must acknowledge all the relevant factors and symptoms before seeking any solution in this post, including definitions and factors. The steps to fix this issue are described in detail in this step-by-step guide.

Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error H202?

1- Remove and Recreate the Network Data (.ND) File

2- Access the QuickBooks Database Server Manager Via the Tool Hub 

3- Host Your Self Network

4- Resolve the Hosting to Local Files

5-  Network Connectivity Check

• hadleighperez427hadleighperez427 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this post as well
    as from our argument made at this time. Visit Here: Opal
  • Deniserichard123Deniserichard123 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. You Can Also Visit Here: write for us Fashion
  • StryillStryill Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Thanks!!! Check this website and get free modded version of Tekken 8 Apk.
  • StryillStryill Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Also chek this website and download the application Pikashow Apk for IOS for free. 
  • jackjesonjackjeson Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Regards! Visit this website to download the Tag After School Mod APK
    for free.