Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hood: Outlaws & Legends Details Gameplay With In-Depth New Trailer | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageHood: Outlaws & Legends Details Gameplay With In-Depth New Trailer | MMORPG.com

Hood: Outlaws & Legends brings heists to a medieval world, and the team at Sumo Digital are breaking down the gameplay players can expect in an in-depth trailer ahead of the launch in May.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Does anyone know if the classes are gender locked? It really looks like it is. My wife would normally go for a brawler type class but I don't think she'd like one that is a male.
  • RossburgerRossburger Member UncommonPosts: 13
    edited April 2021

Samhael said:

Does anyone know if the classes are gender locked? It really looks like it is. My wife would normally go for a brawler type class but I don't think she'd like one that is a male.

Not sure but I think so. I heard all the classes are supposed to be based on Robin hood lore. Maid Marian, Little John and whatnot.
  • NaitakalNaitakal Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Looks like it could be a lot of fun. With friends.
  • jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    Sounds like the divisions dark zone. Could be interesting or rage inducing
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    i saw battle passes and pvp a toxic mix, a wait and see title for me.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    A cleric with a flail FINALY :O
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Build a real complete game and sure i'd play.
    This is just CS:GO Fantasy style.
    4 on 4 is a nice size but if i want to play pvp gaming i want access to CHOICE of weapon based on scenario/map layout ,i don't want to be locked into one playstyle.

Invisible is a terrible idea for pvp.
    On the note of the "publisher"it was only recently i read some dirt on them STEALING a developers work by delisting them on Steam and keeping the game code.

The game in question,"the sinking city" also ran into another dirty publisher that did not deliver the promised funds.

We just never see what goes on behind closed doors,if Develoeprs are actually making any money from their hard work or if the publishers and storefronts like Steam are stealing it all.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• matsuzinmatsuzin Member UncommonPosts: 9

ESO's brotherhood with less classes and no MMO ?

except its good!
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Seems like it's going to be similar to Hunt: Showdown. 

Not my type of game, but good luck for anyone that enjoys those games!