Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New PvP RPG - Soul Kingdoms

IzkimarIzkimar Member UncommonPosts: 568
edited April 2021 in General Gaming
Hello everyone! Today we are revealing our new upcoming game Soul Kingdoms! Our aim is to condense the experience of the MMORPG journey into the scope of a single match. Which is why we've internally been referring to it as a "PvP MMORPG in a Bottle". On top of that, we really want to capture the feeling of organic world PvP. Most of the PvP will take place within the context of fighting for control over PvE in order to progress through the world. You as the player will start at level 1, and the ultimate goal of each match is to make it to "the endgame". 

In our quest to condense the MMORPG experience, the goal is also to blend persistent elements with the convenience of match-based games. To achieve this, we will be creating a central Town Hub where everyone logs in. There will be lots of activities to do here such as crafting, dueling, mini-games, as well as trading. On top of that we plan to have an explorable zone outside of the town, "this is where we envision a lot of the dueling will take place." There is also a lot more planned, but we will save that for the future! 

The game is currently in early stage development, and up until recently was built by two active devs. The team has now grown to 6 members, and the project is rapidly picking up speed. We are holding our first ever public test this Saturday on 4/17/21 at 5 PM PDT! In order to play, visit our website to sign up: soulkindgoms.com 

For those that are interested in seeing gameplay, here is our teaser video we just released:
Keep in mind, this is still very early stage. Everything here is placeholder, and combat is going to improve significantly as we move into production. If you want to know more about the game, I will be more than happy to answer questions! 
Sovrath[Deleted User]

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,012
    Congratulations!
    Izkimar
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • IzkimarIzkimar Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Sovrath said:
    Congratulations!
    Thank you! 
  • RungarRungar Member RarePosts: 1,132
    I wish you best of luck with your project but im not much for pvp these days. 
    Theocritus
    .05 of a second to midnight
    Rungar said:
    I wish you best of luck with your project but im not much for pvp these days. 
    Appreciate it! That is understandable. 
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    edited April 2021
    I like what I'm seeing here. The graphics style is great too. I bet it runs so smooth. Congrats on the release, and I look forward to smashing some faces. I'm still not fully understanding how everything will work, but that's to be expected from just seeing a gameplay demo.

Hope to join in on the 17th!
    Izkimar
    mcrippins said:
    I like what I'm seeing here. The graphics style is great too. I bet it runs so smooth. Congrats on the release, and I look forward to smashing some faces. I'm still not fully understanding how everything will work, but that's to be expected from just seeing a gameplay demo.

Hope to join in on the 17th!
    Thanks! Glad you like it. The graphics style will be changing as we move into production. But it will still be sort of in a similar vein. Our setting is going to be much more ancient, rather than quasi-medieval which is more typical. 

And yeah I hear you lol, there is a lot to take in. Hopefully will get to see you on the 17th!  ;)
  • gulufaqelgulufaqel Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Soul kingdoms is one of my favorite games. The game is very realistic and fluid.