Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This photo make me feel a little better about life.

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

AsheramAlBQuirky[Deleted User]Alexander.BSovrathPhaserlight

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Seems we found a way to calm delete.
    AmatheAlBQuirky
  • Ancient_ExileAncient_Exile Member RarePosts: 1,303
    edited May 2020

Post edited by Ancient_Exile on
    AsheramAlBQuirky
    "If everything was easy, nothing would be hard."

"Show me on the doll where PVP touched you."

(Note:  If I type something in a thread that does not exactly pertain to the stated subject of the thread in every, way, shape, and form, please feel free to send me a response in a Private Message.)

edited May 2020
    Watching Chunk and his lady Nibbles eat makes me feel the same Amathe.

Post edited by Asheram on
    AmatheAlBQuirky
  • Ancient_ExileAncient_Exile Member RarePosts: 1,303

He looks cute now, but someday he will grow up to eat Bambi. >:)

AlBQuirkyAsheram
    "If everything was easy, nothing would be hard."

"Show me on the doll where PVP touched you."

(Note:  If I type something in a thread that does not exactly pertain to the stated subject of the thread in every, way, shape, and form, please feel free to send me a response in a Private Message.)

Chunk and Nibbles had a baby. :)

AmatheAlBQuirky[Deleted User]
  • TimotohyTimotohy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited May 2020
    Thank you for this post. Good luck mcdvoice
    Post edited by Timotohy on
  • Cla1yCla1y Newbie CommonPosts: 8
    amazing clicks, nice photos... this makes feel me better too mcdvoice
    AlBQuirky
  • KJS78KJS78 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hardee’s is a famous restaurant for fast food in America. This chain of restaurants is now spread throughout different countries in which total restaurants are to be 3828 in numbers. This restaurant gained its popularity for the fresh food that it offers and a vast variety of food items to the customers. If you are looking to have breakfast at a good place, then Hardee’s is the best choice for you.
    AlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Asheram said:
    Chunk and Nibbles had a baby. :)

Ah! Nibbles was eating for 2 in the previous post! :lol:
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2021
    The photos here are really great ^^
    I tried animal photography but my 70-300mm lens is not that high-quality. In forest it's quite dark and it can't handle it. Taking pictures at zoos isn't that interesting
    Hopefully, someday I'll get a better lens.
    AsheramAlBQuirky
  • pipahahapipahaha Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    word counter :
    wwohhh! it verry great! The photo is really impressive
  • sereinboxdsereinboxd Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    There is a fundamental difference between diffuse light and direct light. In the diffuse light environment, there is no obvious light ratio, and the light does not have strong directivity. When shooting in this environment, the light of the subject is almost the same when shooting at any angle. Taking photos in a diffused light environment will produce relatively flat light and shadow effects, and the subject will not produce wonderful light and shadow effects due to the light; at the same time, the contrast of the picture is low. However, the exposure control is relatively easy at this time, and good exposure results can be obtained by using the matrix metering in the camera.voip phone
  • LehmanRussLehmanRuss Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    funny some
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
    Deathkon1 said:
    Asheram said:
    Watching Chunk and his lady Nibbles eat makes me feel the same Amathe.

thats adorable minus the husband probably going to have to replant all that for wifey kek   :D
    He said that when he first met chunk it was in his main garden so he took steps to fence that off and made a seperate garden just for them.
    AlBQuirky
  • jennymaria47jennymaria47 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Homedepot.com/survey

The homedepot.com/survey want to know customer satisfaction level on the next visit cause Home Depot wanna know your opinion regarding the service, product, employee behavior, and more to make changes in it.

So, please check out our post And take part in the Home Depot Survey to help them in improvements also will offer a chance to win a $5000 Gift Card on completion of the whole survey that will be redeemable on your next visit.

Homedepot.com/survey

• yevajix938yevajix938 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Walmart Credit Card issued by Capital One can be used to make payments at all Walmart stores and elsewhere and enjoy great discounts and perks.

Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.

But that wouldn’t be possible without going through the Walmart Credit Card activation process.

• bobopaulbobopaul Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Your idea is cool, hope to see more of your sharing
    https://www.netbestgroup.com

• JungleHeartJungleHeart Newbie CommonPosts: 23
    Asheram said:

lol I love this. The guy took incredible effort to make the mazes but at the same time you can clearly see he loves these adorable critters a lot by giving them a grand time going for their treat.

As for the OP, thanks, that's a lovely shot. :D
    AlBQuirky
    "Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning"
    —Suikoden I

Weapons of choice: Series X and Switch
  • gracerobogracerobo Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon. Myrewardsatwork

• jaffadarkjaffadark Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    thank you for positive vibes