Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon Is Hosting An AMA This Week On Reddit | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageElyon Is Hosting An AMA This Week On Reddit | MMORPG.com

Elyon (the MMORPG formerly known as Ascent: Infinite Realm) is ramping up its communication with its Western fans as it preps for its upcoming closed beta test. This week the Elyon team is doing an AMA on the MMORPG Subreddit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Lads, prepare your downvotes :)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited April 2021
    I look at that and then see Bluehole i get the feeling all they did was take their current code add in some new art assets and call this a new game.Elyon looks like nothing more than the typical arcade pvp gameplay they like so much over there.
    So where is the actual GAME,the RPG,this pvp nonsense is nothing more than a team versus team Br with armor that looks like it has been rehashed through 50+ games.
    So then i began to dig a bit deeper.

So this is listed as being developed by "Krafton"but is simply Bluehole.OK so where is this leading,i am getting there lol.
    So then mentioned of PUBG somehow scurries across my screen,i am thinking wtf?

Well so happens " i didn't know"that Bluehole also operates the PUBG corporation that made PUbG lol.

OK so why this mention,well if you remember i mentioned this ELYON just looks like a team versus team BR,well Bluehole....PUBG...need i say more?

This is just another affirmation that developers are NOT serious about making rpg's everything is just an angle to run a cash shop of which i am certain Elyon will be doing.

So digging even deeper some people datamined the cash shop,so yes there is going to be a cash shop.So the exact same idea of PubG/Fortnite they are going to be selling costumes but the real kicker is that people found PUBG assets in the Elyon folders...LMAO.

Blastoize

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• StarWarrior957StarWarrior957 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    This is not a game you want to put B2P sticker on. The P2W in Korean version will have similar effect as it did to Archage in it's first year. Big exodus of playerbase.
    If it had Air Ships, it would have been a good selling point, but that's gone. It could be fun cause of Steampunk, but once players hit PayWall and PvP ganking worse than in BDO, it will quickly wither away apart from whales and hard core no lifers.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    What's an AMA?
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    edited April 2021
    What's an AMA?
    Ask Me Anything.

Not that they will really answer everything (or be vague) knowing the multitude of questions asking what we really want to know.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Bloodaxes said:
    What's an AMA?
    Ask Me Anything.

Not that they will really answer everything (or be vague) knowing the multitude of questions asking what we really want to know.

lol ok ty for the answer......I swear I see a new acronym every day.