Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey's Alpha Phase 2 Launches Today With A Guide To Conflict Zones | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageElite Dangerous: Odyssey's Alpha Phase 2 Launches Today With A Guide To Conflict Zones | MMORPG.com

Elite Dangerous' Odyssey Alpha is currently ongoing, and the team has entered phase two of its testing, opening up the ability for players to travel beyond the initial solar system the phase was locked into. To help those players along, the team at Frontier has released a new trailer detailing conflict zones in Odyssey.

Read the full story here

Comments

• azonic69azonic69 Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Can't believe this game is getting its FPS module before SC even comes out.
    Final nail in the coffin for me.
    alloin
  • GeoDude89GeoDude89 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Why can I not "agree" with other people's posts? I would post on the forums about this issue but I can't make posts there either lol
  • SandmanjwSandmanjw Member RarePosts: 527
    GeoDude89 said:
    Why can I not "agree" with other people's posts? I would post on the forums about this issue but I can't make posts there either lol
    Most likely you need to respond to a few posts before you can do other things. Likely an anti-bot thing.
  • GeoDude89GeoDude89 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Sandmanjw said:
    GeoDude89 said:
    Most likely you need to respond to a few posts before you can do other things. Likely an anti-bot thing.
    Alright, thanks!