Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corsair K70 RGB TKL Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageCorsair K70 RGB TKL Review | MMORPG.com

The Corsair K70 is back! It's just smaller this time around and has a suite of improvements. We've taken it for a spin and are ready to tell you what we think! Find out what's improved in our review of the Corsair K70 RGB TKL!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    Corsair sells their stuff quite expensive for what it is.  I got a k55 on sale though I would like to try the k95 but damn 230$cdn is a bit much lol, just wish is had more RGB options, it's a 3 zone one instead of per key.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• ILLISETILLISET Member UncommonPosts: 120
    My only problem with corsair keyboards is the Keys are made with a weak plastic and I hsve broken multiple keys before.  Other than that, amazing keyboards. 
  • NicoleCNicoleC Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I'd much rather remove/relocate the scroll lock, etc. key bank and arrow keys than lose my num pad. I use it all the time. I'll stick with my "vintage" K70.
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

ILLISET said:

My only problem with corsair keyboards is the Keys are made with a weak plastic and I hsve broken multiple keys before.  Other than that, amazing keyboards. 

Totally not an issue here :-) Corsair moved to thick doubleshot PBT. The keycaps are much, much better now.
    Splattr[Deleted User]
  • tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    edited April 2021
    I'm using Steelseries Apex Pro and i would never ever go back to Cherry lol switches. Hall Effect ROCKS!!! Only problem was keycaps of mediocre quality. I replaced them with HyperX Pudding Keycaps. Now this keyboard blows other out of the water.
  • tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Torval said:
    While Cherry switches aren't my favorite I like them much more than Steelseries. I had a Steelseries keyboard and I feel like the construction quality didn't measure up. I've also owned a Corsair and Coolermaster MKP (still do) and they just felt like much sturdier boards by comparison.
    Only Apex Pro has hall effect.