Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gameforge Bringing Swords of Legends Online to the West Later This Year | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Torval said:
    How pvp focused is it? I'm just too old and Danny Glover for that kind of thing anymore. :lol:
    The FAQ mentions instanced PvP matches "both big and small" so it sounds like no OWPvP at all.
    [Deleted User]Tokken[Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• xDjevikxDjevik Member UncommonPosts: 26
    edited April 2021

iicecube said:

It b2p or monthly paid mmo?

from what I looked up its a 1 time fee no sub.. Even the Chinese version of the game has 0 p2w and its accepted more over there than here, its all costumes in the cash shop with no benefits.. I do believe they are account wide but dont quote me on that.

@Wizardry by a video that came out 15 hours now, it was mention that is it a Themepark and it will be click on this NPC to go and kill x amount of mobs.. and I do agree with you again.. sigh... Games being develop now should be seemless.. no more loading screens and the only time a loading screen would be acceptable is dungeons.. but than again I know you take on that as well.

@Torval there is no owpvp, im old to but I still enjoy it.. you can duel do 3 v 3 and 15 v 15
    [Deleted User]
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    edited April 2021
    Hey I know this game. It's gu jian qi tan. It is based on the very popular Gujian series. Books, Tv series, and games.

There is a loli race that comes with it's own personal class that Gameforge doesn't mention. Also there are gender locked classes. I guess that will come in later expansions.

Here is the classes and races

Also the game has a extensive housing system up in the sky. If your into personal housing.

Asm0deus[Deleted User]
  • tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    edited April 2021
    Kumapon said:

There is a loli race... Also there are gender locked classes. 

• Dr_BinksDr_Binks Member UncommonPosts: 271

tremmor said:

GAMEFORGE haahha!!! Besides it looks like any other generic asian anime(yuck!) mmo out there.

Anime really? This is Asian but it's far from Anime!!
    [Deleted User]
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Kumapon said:
    There is a loli race that comes with it's own personal class that Gameforge doesn't mention. Also there are gender locked classes.

Nope. And hell no. Not interested.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Torval said:
    Kumapon said:
    Hey I know this game. It's gu jian qi tan. It is based on the very popular Gujian series. Books, Tv series, and games.

There is a loli race that comes with it's own personal class that Gameforge doesn't mention. Also there are gender locked classes. I guess that will come in later expansions.

Here is the classes and races

Have you had a chance to play this? What is your opinion and take?

Thanks for the video, it's very informative regarding the classes. He does a good job at touching on each one despite not knowing Chinese. I had a good laugh when he covered the first class.... "let's just say, it's a loli for you perverts who play Tera". :lol:

Unless I missed something only 2 of the 8 classes are gender locked. The loli is female and the basic melee fighter is male. The rest all have gender options.

My take from watching that; the class combat and skill animations are top notch. They're just very well done, fluid, and smooth. There is an artistic flow to the combat and casting each class displays. I also like how each class has a central color theme to their skills that ties into their persona and skill set.

The housing video, which I snipped to save space, is also interesting. The housing system looks quite detailed from that short video.
    It's not a bad game. It's very WoW. More Wow Cata. As the dungeons and raids are harder. 

Classes have 2 stances. Gear score. With a rng upgrade system similar to Korean mmo's .

Pve is 5 man dungeons and 20 player raids. 

PVP is 1v1, 3vs 3 arena 

5, 10, and 15 man BG's

Also a 30 vs 30 pvp area. 

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    open world or Themepark questing?

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!