Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunt: Showdown? have any of you played this?

TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751

It's a PvPvE game that sure looks good....I get crushed in PVP but I am guessing those of you that are good at it might like this game...multiplayer but not a MMO. Any thoughts for those that played it?
Asheram

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Its 50% off on steam.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    AHhh that's too bad...I thought it looked pretty good, but like I said I am not a PVPer....I would have liked it as a PVE game...i imagine the PVPers are harder to please
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    It's very fun, I've put ~50 hours into it at this point with a friend and it gets pretty intense sometimes, as you don't want to finish off a boss otherwise it warns all other players in the area. It does feel like higher level players have a pretty large advantage with the amount of weapons they have access to, but I've had some pretty cool times killing entire squads with a basic shotgun and things like that. But as a pure PVE game you likely won't have much fun as a lot of the fun comes from the fear that other players can just kill you during any task.