Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon Updates Its English Website As Closed Beta Resgistration Opens Up | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageElyon Updates Its English Website As Closed Beta Resgistration Opens Up | MMORPG.com

Elyon (the video game formerly known as Ascent: Infinite Realm) has updated its English-language website as it preps for its upcoming Closed Beta test. For those who are interested in checking out the beta, now is your chance a registration is now open.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Homura235Homura235 Member UncommonPosts: 167
    edited March 2021
    so creating an account registers you for the beta? I don't see a separate place to sign up other than just creating an account...
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628

Homura235 said:

so creating an account registers you for the beta? I don't see a separate place to sign up other than just creating an account...

Appears to be the case. I had an existing Kakao account so I logged in with that LOL
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628

Homura235 said:

Appears there will be a closed beta sign-up link later? lol

• tihi85tihi85 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Its probably gonna be another game with terrible optimization, so dont care =p
    enesisxlr8
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    I heard its so P2W that even the koreans dont like it is it true or a rumor anyone know?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Remember....its still on UE3.....
    enesisxlr8
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Remali said:
    I heard its so P2W that even the koreans dont like it is it true or a rumor anyone know?
    Bluhole has changed some systems around. You can get the items in game now, but this game is a massive grindfest. This is Lineage style grinding. Also the rng enchantment is the same as Lineage. It can blow up and you can lose everything. 

Kako is going to have to make changes to the game, if it wants Elyon to be popular in the west.  
    [Deleted User]gastovski1RemaliSarla
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353

Remali said:

Korea it's the 5th most popular MMO right now I think. Behind Lost Ark, Lineage, Aion, WoW, but ahead of BDO interestingly enough.
    Remalisk8chalifSarla
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • lollerlabanlollerlaban Member UncommonPosts: 16

Albatroes said:

And it actually runs great. Games can actually run good on UE3 aslong as they're optimized for 64bit
    Albatroes
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Also with Elyon you get zany costumes and mounts. Just like it does with Tera. So if your into immersion, you wont' like that.

[Deleted User]
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Albatroes said:

And it actually runs great. Games can actually run good on UE3 aslong as they're optimized for 64bit

If you say so Mr 7 post count.....nothing odd at all about this post.....
  • lollerlabanlollerlaban Member UncommonPosts: 16
    edited April 2021

Albatroes said:

Albatroes said:

So i'm only credible if i spam every single post on this site? Aight. You can always go and compare performance between 32bit and 64bit Tera and notice the difference, and that upgrade was even scuffed and underdeveloped
    Ungood
  • achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Why is their website so horrible? It looks like someone created it in 5 minutes.
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    Might give it a spin but certainly wont hold my breath.
    [Deleted User]

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530

Albatroes said:

Albatroes said:

So i'm only credible if i spam every single post on this site? Aight. You can always go and compare performance between 32bit and 64bit Tera and notice the difference, and that upgrade was even scuffed and underdeveloped
    I don't believe post count has any bearing on your technical knowledge of the UE3, but, even with that said, we shall see what happens and becomes of this.

Anyway.. Welcome to the Forums.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666
    edited April 2021

Kumapon said:

Also with Elyon you get zany costumes and mounts. Just like it does with Tera. So if your into immersion, you wont' like that.

LoL That remind me that I saw a video and the person had a lil kid yellow car has a mount.... so dump
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• DeathtognomesDeathtognomes Member UncommonPosts: 155
    So tired of grindfest MMOs.

Burn, EQ1, burn!
  • enesisxlr8enesisxlr8 Member UncommonPosts: 174

Albatroes said:

Flawed from the start