Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks Like WoW's The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Got A Level Cap Increase | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageLooks Like WoW's The Burning Crusade Classic Beta Got A Level Cap Increase | MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic is currently undergoing beta testing ahead of its impending launch, and players might have noticed a bump in the level cap. Previously it was 64, however it's now been pushed to 68.

Read the full story here

Comments

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    I'm curious. How far are they gonna go in the expansion list? It's not gonna do any good to have classic wow if they just follow the same trajectory as normal wow. Or are they reworking the expansion to keep with the classic rulesets.

I self identify as a monkey.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    mgilbrtsn said:
    I'm curious. How far are they gonna go in the expansion list? It's not gonna do any good to have classic wow if they just follow the same trajectory as normal wow. Or are they reworking the expansion to keep with the classic rulesets.

There will be classic only servers - no one is forced to move to TBC.

They haven't announced how far they will go, they seem to poll the community to gauge interest.  They will certainly do WOTLK as it was the most popular expansion ever and is the most popular on the private scene.

Once WOTLK is rereleased, players will be able to stay on the TBC servers if they want to.
    jimmywolfdragonlee66mgilbrtsnSailorMomLeiHngWei
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353

mgilbrtsn said:

I seriously doubt they will go past WOTLK
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile