Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Languages to learn

A question for the gaming programmers/developers if any are viewing.  What languages does a person need to decide to learn if he wants to be a gaming programmer.  They always say more than one is better, so which languages do you suggest and any [books/websites/anything else] suggestions?

Also, I want to have some graphical design under me incase that isnt the job needed.  What programs(preferably free) can make it happen?  If the progs not free I would still like the name. 

Thanks

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

C/C+/C++/C#

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • vnfduib123vnfduib123 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    as soon because it become middle of the night, there came in  little naked dwarfs; and that they sat themselves upon the shoemaker’s bench, took up all the paintings that turned into cut out, and began to ply with their little arms, sewing and rapping and tapping away at this type of rate, that the shoemaker was all marvel, and could not take his eyes off them. and on they went, types of photography  
  • TheSullivanTheSullivan Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    If you are a MacOS geek try Swift or Obj.C 
    Join our guild  here
  • TheSullivanTheSullivan Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    If you are a MacOS geek try Swift or Obj.C 
    For windows better try Python or JS, actually it depends of your goals.
    It's always more fun to be a Graphic Designer(Unity or UE4)
    Join our guild  here
  • BeauPerkinsBeauPerkins Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    That's a great question
    Loved that you are trying to find an unswer
    I learned HTML a bit but as soon as I started coding I understant that I don't like it much.
    So i come back to my freelance paperhelp work and I feel amazing!
    Good luck to you!
  • taimoortaimoor Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Wonderful illustrated information. Thank you for sharing. No doubt it will be very useful for this community to find out with programing language is more useful and how to choose best language, i think Web Development Company in Lahore can help you.
  • JuanKevinsonJuanKevinson Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 12
    Much thanks to you for sharing. Presumably it will be valuable for this local area to discover with programing language is more helpful and how to pick best language.

walgreenslistens