Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crowd funding

1234568»

Comments

• BuzzingLight22BuzzingLight22 Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    Crowdfunding is a nice concept. As you can see there are many good ideas made up by game developers but only stay in the drawing board just because of the lack of money they have. Games like Squad are a great example to see what you can actually achieve with good crowdfunding and willingness to finish up the game.

In the other case you have games mostly the Roleplaying ones trying to scam people out. Good examples was RAW, a game where people threw almost 300k but they have never got an update on it's state.

• JakeyjakeyJakeyjakey Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Lence said:

Whats your opinion on crowd funding at the moment? It's nice to see old-school devs or people with brilliant ideas get funded directly by fans. no more money to publishers, taxes etc.. but 100% goes to developers. I'm pretty sure big publishers are afraid of this.

I guess it's working for BG3.
  • TabzOnlyTabzOnly Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Lence said:

Whats your opinion on crowd funding at the moment? It's nice to see old-school devs or people with brilliant ideas get funded directly by fans. no more money to publishers, taxes etc.. but 100% goes to developers. I'm pretty sure big publishers are afraid of this.

Historically most indie devs don't know how to spend the money. So its risky as a patron. But sometimes it works out
  • SmoothFactsSmoothFacts Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    May well just spend your cash on an eztablished game you like
  • MarcoAmaraMarcoAmara Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I really love the idea. This is gonna help a lot of people who lack funds for their project.
  • danielcharlesdanielcharles Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Hi I am Daniel Charles,

A strong, highly visible crowdfunding campaign can provide validation and social proof that's vital in charting your path forward. When potential customers show interest in your startup's product or service, you've generated social proof—demonstrating that other people believe in what you're doing.

Thanks
  • TogglesunTogglesun Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    Simpsons did it
  • ClitusRogerClitusRoger Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    It's perfect, thank you. And I have a very interesting application for you whatsapp plus descargar
  • ahmedali002ahmedali002 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Lence said:

Whats your opinion on crowd funding at the moment? It's nice to see old-school devs or people with brilliant ideas get games funded directly by fans. no more money to publishers, taxes etc.. but 100% goes to developers gamespx. I'm pretty sure big publishers are afraid of this.

• mekheremekhere Member UncommonPosts: 250
    Lence said:

How are they afraid of this? they enjoy this. Big publishers buy them after their popular and then reskin the same game over and over again to make profits. Ea is famous for this.
    This user is a registered flex offender. 
    Someone who is registered as being a flex offender is a person who feels the need to flex about everything they say.
    Always be the guy that paints the house in the dark.  
    Lucidity can be forged with enough liquidity and pharmed for decades with enough compound interest that a reachable profit would never end. 

• AreybabuAreybabu Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Crowdfunding has become an increasingly popular way for individuals and organizations to raise funds for a wide range of projects and causes. It allows people to pool their resources and support projects that they believe in, often without the need for traditional sources of funding such as banks or venture capitalists. typhoon tv https://typhoon-tv.com/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • MIDumbrellaMIDumbrella Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    How can I make a new post
  • gablegabgablegab Newbie CommonPosts: 2

Texas Hold'em 텍사스홀덤 is a popular variant of poker, a card game that combines skill, strategy, and a bit of luck. It has become one of the most recognizable and widely played forms of poker, both in casual settings and professional tournaments. Here's a detailed overview of Texas Hold'em:

Game Basics:

• Texas Hold'em is typically played with a standard 52-card deck.
    • The game involves betting rounds and community cards, making it a "flop" game.
    • Each player is dealt two private cards (known as "hole cards") that belong to them alone.
    • Five community cards are dealt face-up on the "board."
    • Players use their hole cards in combination with the community cards to create the best possible five-card poker hand.
  • work12work12 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Lence said:

It's very hard to build an audience! On the same Patreon. it takes years...