Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moral Online Alpha Tester Short Summary 2020 Community Review

MaDeuceMaDeuce Member UncommonPosts: 145
I bought the Alpha Key for MO2 right as Henrik was talking about this project almost if not exactly one year ago to the community. There has been phenomenal change to the Alpha since the first game MO1. It a very exciting game of wit as you are interacting with global players. This game is extremely cultural and diverse. To the point that you have to solve your communication issues prior to even being accepted into this tight niche community. If your not feeling the balance and peace you are most likely still in yourself fight. On every form there has been a steady increase in population as well as an increase to the small trolls who think they actually matter. The good thing about this group in MO2 community is if your not on an adult level you will feel the pain. Good luck testing in the New Beta. Try not to waste your money acting inappropriately in an adult setting. Alpha thoughts towards having fun as Im very excited to play this game and story line it with 2077  :) 

Comments

• QuarterStackQuarterStack Member RarePosts: 546
    edited March 2021
    Thanks?

Well, it's not the "This is a hardcore PvP MMO! Go back to WoW if you can't handle it, carebear! -flexes in mirror-" type crap you usually get with PvP-centric MMOs (remember Darkfall's forums in its heyday? Pepperidge Farm remembers...). So there's that.

Though, from the gameplay I just watched a few minutes ago on Twitch... I might replace "Adult" with "Elderly", because the pacing of combat looks like old people larping, trying not to break their imitation weapons. I've never seen such lethargic comba with such long telegraphs before. The characters might as well call out their next attacks while they're at it.

Someone in stream chat reassured me that they'd be replacing the combat system for release. Oh. Okay. So let's spend precious testing time on a combat system that will just replaced by something else for release.  That always works out well.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    I can't but agree with above. I got into the test, tried the combat for a few minutes and then logged off/uninstalled. I am an old school Darkfall player and the reason why people chose Darkfall over MO at the time was the combat. The smoothness and phase of it was just so much more intense. 
  • MaDeuceMaDeuce Member UncommonPosts: 145
    MO2 is going to closed beta after restart of server. You MUST HAVE a DONATED BETA KEY in order to get that VIP Testing access! Limited in supply!! Also be well aware once server restarts Beta Testing is priority. There will be bugs and malicious players to report so don't get complacent. Thank you advance community and come join the fun!

I have been playing MO2 Alpha and now enjoy the Beta with a great testing community! Highly recommend for streamers and new testers get that behind the screen feeling of making an MMORPG Hardcore Sandbox game. 
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    MaDeuce said:
    MO2 is going to closed beta after restart of server. You MUST HAVE a DONATED BETA KEY in order to get that VIP Testing access! Limited in supply!! Also be well aware once server restarts Beta Testing is priority. There will be bugs and malicious players to report so don't get complacent. Thank you advance community and come join the fun!

I have been playing MO2 Alpha and now enjoy the Beta with a great testing community! Highly recommend for streamers and new testers get that behind the screen feeling of making an MMORPG Hardcore Sandbox game. 
    MaDeuce... I have tried to be open minded about this game (couldn't join the last stress test because I was away from computer).  But everyone here discards it as a gankfest.  I've tried to post about the proposed reputation system...

Care to share your thoughts?
    MaDeuce
    edited April 2021
    MaDeuce said:

MaDeuce... I have tried to be open minded about this game (couldn't join the last stress test because I was away from computer).  But everyone here discards it as a gankfest.  I've tried to post about the proposed reputation system...

Care to share your thoughts?

Thank you for the invitation to talk on behalf of MO2 Reputation system with the MMORPG Community. Reputation system of MO2 is very unique in manner that the AI system is fluent and flows with action or inaction of a players ability to interact socially. For example, walking into any town you start out disliked. Why? Well you aren’t familiar to both the AI or Community base system and are a wayfarer of that region. In order to adapted to social interaction you must decide how you want to represent yourself in game.

edited April 2021
    Unlike a forced system MMO, Mortal Online 2's AI and Community systems register at being persistent in interest with Invidia 3000 rtx series, UE4 and Alienware. MO2 had most of the votes entering a Unreal Engine Developing Contest http://wndevcontest-games.wnhub.io/?page=1 Beat Hourglass in votes but wasn't selected to advance to Semi Finals. Hourglass currently has 23623 votes ranked #1