Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Remastered Launches Sage Class, New Trailer | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online Remastered Launches Sage Class, New Trailer | MMORPG.com

The newest class for Black Desert Online Remastered has launched today on PC, bringing the Sage class to the world. This caster-type class brings its ancient weapon, the cube-shaped Kyve, to Black Desert, smiting foes from afar.

Read the full story here

Comments

• enesisxlr8enesisxlr8 Member UncommonPosts: 174
    God dam that does look dope
    [Deleted User]
  • otamuralhaotamuralha Member CommonPosts: 1
    Mars_OMG i still did not make mine but literally takes 3h from 58 to 61 with quests, and from 1 to 58 you just need a friend and exp scroll in 2h you 58
    [Deleted User]
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Uffffff looks too good!! Outdone themselves again. Theres so much to love about black desert! I just wish it was more than a combat simulator. Like... I dunno make the world more fun to explore or something, like guildwars 2. Like something clearly is missing with blackdesert, still, really awesome trailer.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    That dude on the ad looks cool and stylish. Just wanted to praise a cool dude as opposed to more cleavage.