Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert's Sage Class Coming To PC On March 17th, Consoles March 31st | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert's Sage Class Coming To PC On March 17th, Consoles March 31st | MMORPG.com

Black Desert's PC and Console versions are readying up for a new class set to hit the MMORPG this month, bringing the explosive class to the roster of characters for the MMO.

Read the full story here

Comments

• lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 543

remsleep said:

hey stealin my thunder from my post - lol - it's all good

still stand by my point that Dr. Strange looks similar to BDO's sage

maybe it's just me but Dr. Strange was probably the most underrated marvel movie

It's not just you. I loved Dr Strange and got the same vibes here. I'm looking forward to test driving this class next week, personally.
    [Deleted User]foppotee
  • KataalKataal Member UncommonPosts: 173
    A new mage-ish class that isn't either female-only or female-first!? FINALLY!
    chrisnyc48
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864
    Unrestricted access to Hystria and Aakman is quite an interesting passive...
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    When i see this guy I imagine him holding a shield and throwing spears not cubes
    Seems cool tho nontheless

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

remsleep said:

maybe it's just me but Dr. Strange was probably the most underrated marvel movie

I was thinking more like Thor especially with that lance ability they showed. Would just have to change the effect to lightning.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• bahamudbahamud Member UncommonPosts: 4
    bulllllshit
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,071

remsleep said:

When the watched the class trailer yesterday morning, I immediately thought of Doctor Strange. I don't see it as a bad thing, as that was a great movie and the marvel character himself is one of the greatest of all time, but i hope PA doesn't get flack for this. xD

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013