Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grim Dawn or Path of Exile?

2»

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,287
    cheyane said:
    Fantastic breakdown. I agree with all points. One thing the POE has that Grim Dawn doesn't is the social element. You can easily party and trade which makes the leap to end game easier in my opinion. You have trade in GD too but its essentially a single player game in my opinion. Both great games. shareit app vidmate app
    WTH how can a post like that be an ad bot?
    They evolve
    IselinKyleran

• GravendGravend Member UncommonPosts: 58
    wolcen just released a few days ago and imo is more fun that poe and grim dawn. at least storyline wise 
    Palebane
  • ChasehallChasehall Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Grim Dawn has a much longer mid game time. The atmosphere is much more explicitly designed, I feel that's from the zones all being designed by hand instead of auto generated.
    JeroKane
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 771
    edited October 2020
    Grim dawn is more like pick a server game an dthen you play with these people and that character on this server only..in poe you are more online with other people and i even think its cross console now.

I would choose Poe over Grim dawn that realy hasent any end game content. But start on Poe standart server. Dont join the league called Heist or else you will b emore confused..also The Heist league isent good if you ask me..more problems and bugs than fun to play.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 2,742
    Grim Dawn. You can do pets to go through content faster. If I can do it with 2 broken hands literally anyone else will be able to.  Never did get PoE to work smoothly again on my machine for years now so can't comment on how that will be.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• xpacetenxpaceten Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2020
    they are both good at what they do and be considered best for each based on what you measure them. At the end is just "do you like full solo or a game with player economy?" jiofi.local.html forpc
  • LonesolsLonesols Member UncommonPosts: 41
    I'm looking for a solid ARPG to get into.  I've tried D3 a few times and just couldn't get into it.  I'm currently dealing with a hand injury, so I need a game that I can play at a bit of a slower pace.  Maybe one with a minion build or other build where I don't have to do tons of rapid movement adjustments.  Would Grim Dawn or Path pf Exile possible work?  Maybe something else entirely?

Thanks!
    Grim dawn has a d2 mod, its a pretty good game if you want single player. Path of exiles is updated more, has more people, and is a better game in general. 
    Theocritus
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member RarePosts: 741
    edited November 2020
    Great... after reading this thread... getting an aRPG itch.  Time to load up POE and Grim Drawn.

See you in a few hundred hours with my thoughts ;)
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 8,173
    I thought POE was the better game tbh
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 4,222
    Inquisitor Martyr is closing its current season this week and the new one will follow soon after, my hammer and shield Crusader is doing just fine. Pretty much done with every other ARPG on the planet.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Torval
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,129
    Path of exile is complex and has more people. They also upgraded graphics and fixed lag issues. So reinstall if you need and you can try it on your machine.
    kitarad
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • unicornnunicornn Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 12

I feel very happy reading your share! thank you

unicorn coloring pages