Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FreeWorld Alpha Sign-ups

DraconusDraconus Freeworld AdminMember Posts: 781
The signup dates for the next phase are as follows:

Start accepting signups: 25th December 2003
Stop accepting signups: 15th January 2004
Start of the alpha testing: 17th January 2004

This time we will be accepting signups for three weeks rather than two, and we will be completly closed from the 1st of January while we add some new content secretly.

Existing members will need to signup again if they wish to stay on

you can sign-up at www.freeworldonline.com

come and be part of our ever growing community and help us make this game great!

www.freeworldonline.com

Comments

• DraconusDraconus Freeworld AdminMember Posts: 781

Make sure to tell all your friends that want to play as well.....becuase after the sign-ups are over no other people will be excepted tell next phase....

www.freeworldonline.com

for more info about FreeWorld.....goto

http://fw.mmoworlds.com

www.freeworldonline.com

info on some of the items in FW can be found here:

www.fwtips.com

www.freeworldonline.com

the download of the client software will be sponsored by www.mmorpgdot.com and www.mmoworlds.com

hope to see you all there.... :)

www.freeworldonline.com

if you have any problems with sign-ups PLZ post on our forums.

www.freeworldonline.com

go and read about new features on FreeWorld right here on the site :)

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/loadNews/997

www.freeworldonline.com

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996
    rare drops are ebil.

-=-=-=-=-
    "elimination of any downtime and you don't have a chance to really talk. The result is no one gives a crap who you are. It's so incredibly anti-community building." - Brad McQuid (sigil games, maker of EQ)

A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50%

Games and players have a type. What type are you? click here learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

i assume you mean EVIL and not EBIL :)

i would say most of are testers really like the added Rare Drop System....gives them something to look forward to and helps add trade items to the economy.

www.freeworldonline.com

new helms added...

go take a look at some of the new helms just added to freeworld freeworld.

http://fw.mmoworlds.com/index.php?s=&page=articles&idart=53

www.freeworldonline.com

• paracharlieparacharlie Member Posts: 1
    This game has the worse looking graphics I've seen anywhere.  I'd be embarrassed to show these screenshots if I was the producer.  What did they use to make the art?  Freehand tool in paintshop pro?  My god it better be free, then I could understand the hype, if there is any.

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Originally posted by Draconus

i assume you mean EVIL and not EBIL :)
    i would say most of are testers really like the added Rare Drop System....gives them something to look forward to and helps add trade items to the economy.

www.freeworldonline.com

No I actually meant ebil. ;) It's allot like evil though.

The graphics aren't anything to write home about, but they get the job done. Graphics get people to look, but it's game play keeps them comming back. Of course I know nothing about this game, I'm just saying doing judge a MMORPG by it's screen shots.

Is there PvP? I didn't say so in the "features" link, nor the message forum.

Edit: Yikes the ones on MMOworld are bad.

-=-=-=-=-
    "If you respawn then isn't permanent death, it's something else."

Bartle:
    A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% Test learn what it means here.

Yee:
    Ach: 85% GRE: 65% AFF: 15% Imm 15% Test Click here to learn about it.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

well......as far as PvP and Graphics go....we are only in ALPHA testing and have 2 more years tell we go gold.

so the answer to your question is....NO we do not have PvP at this time...BUT it will most likely be one of the first feature we add this phase..

Also we will be adding improved Textures and Models as time goes by.....alot of the stuff in freeworld are only place holders to get the game system down..

one of the best things about freeworld,at lest this is what i think, is because we are a small company we can spend alot of time really listening to are testers and being a very active part of our gaming community....Freeworld changes every day and are tester make it possible.

FreeWorld is FAR from being done.....SO.....if you are looking for a more polished and completed game.....FreeWorld is not the game for you at this time.....maybe you should wait for Beta..

I would really like to see you all there.....and have everyone become a active member in our community to help make things better.

thanx for your time,

~Draconus (FreeWorld Art Director)

www.freeworldonline.com

two weeks left to sign-up

www.freeworldonline.com

go see the exclusive screens of the improved female model at www.mmorpgdot.com

www.freeworldonline.com

time is running out.

www.freeworldonline.com

sending this post to the top of the list one last time befor the phase starts.

www.freeworldonline.com