Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul Revolution Launches Worldwide Today On Mobile | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageBlade & Soul Revolution Launches Worldwide Today On Mobile | MMORPG.com

Netmarble's Blade & Soul Revolution is out now worldwide on iOS and Android, bringing the MMO IP to fans looking for an open world RPG, and who have phones.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ILLISETILLISET Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Lmfao
  • Wizzurah84Wizzurah84 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I tried, not bad but not as good as I tought. Disappointing. There is an other new mobile mmo Warhammer Odyssey I have more fun with and feel much more potencial in it.
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    I tried, not bad but not as good as I tought. Disappointing. There is an other new mobile mmo Warhammer Odyssey I have more fun with and feel much more potencial in it.
    I really hope Warhammer Odyssey succeeds. So we have a third game in a row we can smear GW's ugly, idiotic face with. Cancel an IP not a year before Vermintide and Total Warhammer, are you friggin nuts?
  • sosoflyingsosoflying Member UncommonPosts: 4

The rating says warhammer sucks on app store, and I've looked into it myself..... blade and soul is actually done way better.