Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corsair's Katar Pro XT Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageCorsair's Katar Pro XT Review | MMORPG.com

Corsair's newest gaming mouse has it all: lightweight, comfortable, and affordable. Is the Katar Pro XT right for you? Find out in our review!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    We will see how long it lasts. I loved my Corsair Gaming Scimitar Pro wired mouse until the left button failed after 2 years. Is that the life expectancy of an expensive mouse?
  • ILLISETILLISET Member UncommonPosts: 120

Sal1 said:

We will see how long it lasts. I loved my Corsair Gaming Scimitar Pro wired mouse until the left button failed after 2 years. Is that the life expectancy of an expensive mouse?

I'm not sure but if I get 2 years out of a 30 dollar lightweight mouse im cool with that.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited February 2021
    I use a Corsair,more buttons more rgb ,looks better and been happy with it.This is deff a good price...maybe.

All depends on how good the tracking is and does it meet your needs.My Corsair needs a very hard surface and will be useless on a soft mouse pad,so i don't even use a mouse pad with mine albeit i do have a good glide pad,not sure where it is lol.

Like there is little value reviewing a mouse because the tracking is very important and you won't know by this review.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• JensynJensyn Member UncommonPosts: 158
    @Wizardry "calibrate the mouse for a textured/weird surface", with the screenshot of the function a few paragraphs later. There was nothing else I could have said about the tracking other than it works well for me. If it helps, I used this mouse without a mouse pad during the entirety of the review process and it worked fine. I disagree, I think there are plenty of other features that other readers may be interested in that are worth reviewing and mentioning regardless.
    Bookmarks are for quitters. 
  • CuddleheartCuddleheart Member UncommonPosts: 391

Sal1 said:

I went through a Razor Naga and a Corsair Scimitar from 2012-1017. I bought a UTech Smart Venus because I figured if I was going to keep rebuying mice, I should get a $25 cheapo. I still use the same mouse with no issue. I would have gone Logitech, but I like the little platform for your thumb under the side buttons and Logitech doesn't have that.