Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sony State of Play

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
edited February 2021 in General Gaming

Post edited by Asheram on
kitarad

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited February 2021
    I think the only one I can play is oddworld. The combat on the others are too hard and action like for me.
    Asheram

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    kitarad said:
    I think the only one I can play is oddworld. The combat on the others are too hard and action like for me.
    Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.    Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Hello? I didn't create the thread.
    Asheram

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    kitarad said:
    kitarad said:
    Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.    Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Hello? I didn't create the thread.
    I think you are replying to a bot account in the making.
    kitaradAsheram

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I pick NONE.

I was going along with the second game for a bit but soon i saw the DarkSouls type combat i was turned off.
    The problem with most every game and not just his list is the extreme linearity of games.

There is no excitement or interest for me to follow down some laid out path,i want the world in EVERY game to feel like a realistic open world.

Also as in the second game,i don't want the world to feel like mini hubs were i walk along then some 1 on 1 battle rinse and repeat over and over.

I actually laughed at the dude trying to narrate/hype up his Oddworld because it is anything but immersive and is really just some cheap side scroller game where most of the graphics is just background images.

Returnal is just a complete copy of every other shooter.

The second game imo shows the most professionalism but they blew it and went linear and lazy on the world building/combat and again too linear.
    Asheram

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• CuddleheartCuddleheart Member UncommonPosts: 391
    edited March 2021
    Been waiting for a long time to play Kena.  It looks great!  I'm gonna grab this on PC if I can't manage to grab a PS5 by launch.  A little meh about Oddworld as I actually liked the 3D Oddworld on Xbox and the Prince of Persia gameplay feels a little stagnant.  I like the art style of Sifu.  Returnal isn't in my wheelhouse at all.
    Asheram
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Oddworld looks pretty cool. I enjoyed the first few when they originally released. The games were challenging to play with puzzles and some pretty unforgiving mechanics.
    Asheram