Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy VII REMAKE Intergrade Announced At Sony's State Of Play, Yuffie Episode Coming In June

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy VII REMAKE Intergrade Announced At Sony's State Of Play, Yuffie Episode Coming In June | MMORPG.com

At the tail end of today's State of Play from PlayStation, Square Enix revealed the PS5 version Final Fantasy VII REMAKE, called Intergrade. In addition to Intergrade new episode will feature the Wutai Ninja Yuffie as she arrives in Midgar.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Ok i was completely lost but then after a minute or so realized the original was PS4 and this is PS5 version.
    Before I read this I was right away thinking screw you SE,they are trying to monetize the game.

I bet there are still a lot of people who will buy it again specifically for the PS5 and that is why they are adding this added content in hopes many will just scrap their old PS4 and buy this newer version.
    So SE is hoping for some dbl dipping and i bet they get lots of it.
    [Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    The DLC isn't coming to PS4 by the looks of it, so I hope everyone's got their PS5 alr-

Sorry, I'm being told not everybody has their PS5 already.
  • GodeauGodeau Member UncommonPosts: 84

Wizardry said:

Ok i was completely lost but then after a minute or so realized the original was PS4 and this is PS5 version.

Before I read this I was right away thinking screw you SE,they are trying to monetize the game.

I bet there are still a lot of people who will buy it again specifically for the PS5 and that is why they are adding this added content in hopes many will just scrap their old PS4 and buy this newer version.

So SE is hoping for some dbl dipping and i bet they get lots of it.

Dude, did you even watch the video?
    If you own the game on the PS4, you get it for free on the PS5. It's only the dlc that you have to shell out money
    [Deleted User]Rinswind89Lark3mkitarad
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    As a side note, FFVII Ever Crisis is coming to mobile.....meaning mobile will get Crisis Core, but not PC? WTF SE....
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited February 2021
    Albatroes said:
    As a side note, FFVII Ever Crisis is coming to mobile.....meaning mobile will get Crisis Core, but not PC? WTF SE....
    Wasn't Crisis Core for a mobile console in the first place? (PS Vita, I think)   Bringing it to PC would require expanding the resolution or something (I forget the specifics).  Not that that's impossible though (they did it for Final Fantasy Zero or whatever it's called).
  • cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    I wonder if we'll ever get the full FF7 remake experience on PC?

At the rate SE are going, its going to take another 15 years just for them to finish building the remake, then we'll have to wait for it to get ported.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Tiamat64 said:

Albatroes said:

Wasn't Crisis Core for a mobile console in the first place? (PS Vita, I think)   Bringing it to PC would require expanding the resolution or something (I forget the specifics).  Not that that's impossible though (they did it for Final Fantasy Zero or whatever it's called).

Yeah, they did it for Type-Zero and are currently doing it for all the Kingdom Heart PSP/Vita titles as well for Epic, so adding Crisis Core wouldn't have been a stretch for them.
  • reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441
    I already have PS3 and PS4 Pro... not sure I'll be buying the PS5.