Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancellations and Handovers - MMORPG's Quick 5 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageCancellations and Handovers - MMORPG's Quick 5 | MMORPG.com

If you've got five minutes, we've got 5 (ish) stories that you might want to catch up on from the week that was in MMORPG's Quick 5.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Bioware blamed the cancellation of Anthem Next on the Pandemic, that now old excuse for studio failures.

With all these cancellations the world of MMO's gets smaller, lets hope we have some decent releases this year.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Covid is a handy scapegoat for many things. Not saying it has not destroyed lives but it can be used to explain away sticky things that might have in other circumstances drawn far more scrutiny.

ScotTuor7

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Scot said:
    Bioware blamed the cancellation of Anthem Next on the Pandemic, that now old excuse for studio failures.

With all these cancellations the world of MMO's gets smaller, lets hope we have some decent releases this year.
    You will only get, what people will pay for.

You will lose what they won't pay for.

It's as simple as that.
    Scot
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.