Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get Windows 10 Pro for only $7.59 With GoDeal24's Spring Sale (SPONSORED) | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageGet Windows 10 Pro for only $7.59 With GoDeal24's Spring Sale (SPONSORED) | MMORPG.com

Spring is in the air with ice and bitterness fading away. It arrives every year but the perpetual astonishment it brought always remain unchanged. People welcome it in different ways and GoDeal24 decided to greet it by releasing its Spring Collection Sale. (SPONSORED)

Read the full story here

Comments

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Prices have already changed.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• FaderinFaderin Member UncommonPosts: 13
    edited February 2021
    This shit is a scam. You are letting a scam sponsor you. Which is why I use ad blocker on your site.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Faderin said:
    This shit is a scam. You are letting a scam sponsor you. Which is why I use ad blocker on your site.
    Kinda pointless to come to a sponsored post and complain it's the reason you use ad blocker. 

Ad blocker won't block the sponsored posts... which is why you're here. Commenting on it. That only validates that the sponsored posts are worth what the sponsor lays for them.  

If you were a real trooper you'd allow the ads so they wouldn't have to get sponsored posts. 

That being said, keysellers are a mixed bag. They aren't scams.