Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World Records, Arms Race And Cinematics - An Interview With EVE Online's Creative Director And Brand

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld Records, Arms Race And Cinematics - An Interview With EVE Online's Creative Director And Brand Manager | MMORPG.com

This year, CCP has seen more world records added to their shelf as the MMO developer's playerbase keeps pushing EVE Online to new heights. We sat down with CCP's Creative Director, Bergur Finnbogasson and Brand Director Sæmundur Hermansson to talk about the latest quadrant, Reign, as well as the world records EVE keeps achieving.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited February 2021
    Laughing that it was a "turkey shoot" because one side was prepared for and helped crashed the servers... seems in bad form.

An official from the company saying this in an interview... really bad.
    toxicmango
  • toxicmangotoxicmango Member UncommonPosts: 119
    What's new there? CCP has a known history of developer corruption. Just goes to show they haven't changed. The sandbox is a lie if the developers are playing favorites.
  • lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 558

Laughing that it was a "turkey shoot" because one side was prepared for and helped crashed the servers... seems in bad form.

An official from the company saying this in an interview... really bad.

Just to clarify - that wasn't a quote from the developers. That was me describing the situation in M2-XFE. That's why that paragraph isn't in quotations or attributed to something directly said by CCP. I'm not one to defend developers, that's not my job, but in this case the official you are mentioning didn't use those words, I did, at least in this piece.
    TwistedSister77