Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Ashes of Creation Live Stream Set for February 26 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110
edited February 23 in News & Features Discussion

imageNext Ashes of Creation Live Stream Set for February 26 | MMORPG.com

Mark your calendars for February 26 at 11a PST, for that's when the next Ashes of Creation live stream and Q&A takes place.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 9,193
    Last few they have shown some concept art for their first ships and also for a doc city. I sure hope they show us more on their ocean/ship content.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 18,576
    Hmm i missed the best ones then because so far not been very interesting but if there are ships i'm watching/listening.

It was sickening seeing Valheim be rewarded for such a half assed game,the ships err i mean boat and the water zones were almost pointless and mundane.

I want to see water actually perform like a watrer zone and some variation and building of ships. I mean so many including myself were angered at Atlas but if devs can't come close to matching what Atlas did both with ships and water zones,then how shallow are these other games?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.