Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why cant I start topics on some gaming forums?

2»

Comments

• MrTrojanMrTrojan Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    same sht :(
  • XNyxXXNyxX Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I just registered and can't find a button to start discussions anywhere either; not sure why this is?
  • EVOLVGamesEVOLVGames Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I can't create discussions on any game, including the ones I've worked on. Help @MikeB?
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    XNyxX said:
    I just registered and can't find a button to start discussions anywhere either; not sure why this is?

Are you still having this issue?
  • BallantinesBallantines Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Hello @MikeB , I just want to create a recruitement thread on the New World MMO forums but I can only reply to posts, is it ok if I get permission to create threads?

Thank you!
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Hello @MikeB , I just want to create a recruitement thread on the New World MMO forums but I can only reply to posts, is it ok if I get permission to create threads?

Thank you!

try now
    You da man @MikeB , keep it real holmes.
  • WulpingerWulpinger Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    I have the same Problem. I signed up in 2019 because i wanted to ask some questions about MMO emulator. But i cant open any topics.
    edited July 2021
  • kratosrules99kratosrules99 Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    I am unable to start a topic here in MMORPG ;(
  • MommaFoxFireMommaFoxFire Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    I also cannot create any threads on the New World forum - am I just overlooking a button somewhere?
  • KarmaparanoidKarmaparanoid Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Hey @MikeB I was hoping to be able to create a thread in the LFGame section. Please help!
  • mastersomratymastersomraty Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Hi, new account here.  Looked everywhere for new topis button but unable to locate.  Am I missing something?
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Hi, new account here.  Looked everywhere for new topis button but unable to locate.  Am I missing something?
    You need to do more posts.

Welcome to the forums! :)
  • wee5wee5 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Depends on the question asked different forum standards
  • JulifiusJulifius Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    Quizzical said:
    He has 16 badges and 612 posts.  That's far beyond any reasonable threshold to try to block spammers.  And even if that were the cause, why allow creating threads here?

It doesn't let me create a thread on the Ashes of Creation forum, either.  The whole row that contains the New Discussion button is completely missing.

This seems like a question for the Help Desk forum, not The Pub.
    Huh... interesting.
    Building my own MMO RTS. Follow my progress and developer diaries here: 

https://halcyon-online.com/
  • Cmccu84Cmccu84 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Maurgrim said:
    I checked Naval Action and Ashes of Creation both are locked.
    There is no way to start a topic as a member on this forum, why is that?

Im blocked entirely. Would be nice to post something that isnt related to any single game.
  • Adventures_MinecraftAdventures_Minecraft Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hello! I just registered and can't create a topic. Or am I simply not allowed? @MikeB
  • WhydonatefrWhydonatefr Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Obtenir de l’aide pour
    Crowdfunding Solidaire

0% de frais de plate-forme, alors commençons.

https://whydonate.com/fr/account/login

Soutenez une bonne cause en temps voulu et encouragez la charité en tant qu’acte humanitaire. Désormais, la collecte de fonds pour la charité est facile et fiable. Lisez les histoires à succès et les crowdfunding conseils pour collecter des dons pour votre cause.

https://whydonate.com/fr/crowdfunding-solidaire/

• khanjiokhanjio Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Netv Gold is Turkey’s number 1 entertainment application for smartphones. The best online experience to watch movies, TV shows, live Turkish TV channels and other entertainment content. Access thousands of content from around the world in HD, ad-free and unlimited Content. Watch best sports, movies and web series, download netv gold for free from our website and enjoy all features https://netvgoldv7.com/en/home-2/