Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

1111213141517»

Comments

• Party_at_PoD_LiftParty_at_PoD_Lift Member UncommonPosts: 15
    I was playing WoW retail until about a month ago.  My God--How can anyone find that game fun after ilvl 190?  It's like spam/sprint game.
    [Deleted User]
  • Cls78612Cls78612 Newbie CommonPosts: 10
         I just started playing Albion online last week. i love it but sometime wish they did somethings better, but other than that It's almost exactly what i've been looking for in a long time. i love that it's classless but it's in the weapons & armor your wear i think it's good to have the weapons have it's own fight style but would of been better have all the skills/magic/albilies in the toon you create making it truly the way you want to play pve,pvp, & so on instead of having classes that make you limited how you can play. for example you can be a jack of trade player that can tank, dps, heal, mage, range & so on all at once or little bit of dps, mage, range. i think it brings the flexably for the players to choose how they want to play instead of picking classes or weapons/armor with worrying that they don't want do that & have start over from begining.
         I like the gathering it's good almost too much of a grind but can mix it up so it doesn't feel that way, but i'm alittle disappointed with crafting i feel it could of been alittle better expectly when after tier 3 everything has to be paid for even making your own stuff or materials.
         i like having my own place/ island of my own but kills me when i still gotta pay to repair my own gears at repair shop & other stuff. i think it should be free since it's your place unless you had others come there & harge them a lesser fee than other places.
        PvP  i do like what they have done with it but i feel it's alittle hrash on death that you can lose all your gears & stuff on you even your mount which basically tells you to pack light & not to bring your favorite gears or most expenstive gears or items with you...also tells you if you need go in the red/black zones that always should go with your guild members, friends, or so on.....never alone unlesss you're the best gamer in the world. LOL i think it would be alot better & alot less angry or scared players to go in the red/ black zones if they take when you die can lose all your gears/mounts/items off & instead reward the players that kills whoever depending how good the players are with vaule of their gears/mounts/ items  in money & loot or chest. i think that would be a win/win.
        i have a like/hate with server world for the game which there is only one alll the players play on one big server/world which if have way too many people playing at once it'll lag or most likely crash.... i do like it for one reason never have worry what server have go on to play with guild members or friends but i think it would be better having at least 1 or 2 more servers depending how many palyers they have playing.
        i like that there's not much of a story other than short story as an introduction how to play the game & you're on your own. you are the story play how you want.
       that's pretty much all i can think of right now but with some of the cons of the game i enjoy the game & think alot will too. i also just found a new game that hasn't been released yet but i'm keeping my eyes on it & think it will be a blast to play it's call "ember sword" or "ember swords" i can't remember but i know it's those 2 words for sure. it's pretty much almost same stlye as Albion online but in their own ways. let m know what you think both positives & negative thoughts are welcome here.
  • FaileasFaileas Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Yikes, so many spambots here...

Single, but still looking. ;)  Recently I've tried playing Blade & Soul. It's an oldie but I've been meaning to play it for forever now (by the time it came out I had already lost interest in MMOs). Huge fan of the illustrator (Hyung Tae Kim), but that game turned out to be such a grindfest. Boooring. Killing mobs was ridiculously easy. All I needed to do is press my LMB once and they would drop dead instantly. Mind you, I was playing a Gunslinger class, too... Normally I would be elated to see mobs hit the floor with one bullet, but this time it felt empty. Is everyone in a hurry nowadays to reach max level, just to repetitively raid the same dungeons over and over again? Where is the fun in that? I'm starting to feel that MMOs have turned into some kind of glorified slotmachine, instead of an actual game. Heh.

Mendel
  • mmorpgggnewsmmorpgggnews Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Playing a bit of everything. Everquest p1999, ESO, Neverwinter, WoW. Going to try Magic: Legends when beta arrives later this month.
    Get the latest MMO news at MMOCult.com
  • sabirpathansabirpathan Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice
  • TorillWencheTorillWenche Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited September 2021
    I didn't have the idea on what to play but after reading this I have got an idea now.
    Post edited by TorillWenche on
  • hewascoolrfhewascoolrf Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    rumble fighter
  • jaynpqtxidxjaynpqtxidx Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Ask Yan Limeng to stop spreading the rumors. Yan Limeng's nose is getting longer and longer.
  • jaynpqtxidxjaynpqtxidx Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    edited April 2021
  • TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158
    I played WoW Shadowlands in the beginning of the year and stopped after two months. Tons of content, but the social aspect of the MMO is a dying breed.
  • HammybiggsHammybiggs Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Just started Guild Wars 1, yes I know 15 odd years too late, still surprisingly it's good fun
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    Everquest 1... Vanguard: Saga of Heroes emulator... Conan Exiles... Albion Online... 

Thinking of revisiting Darkfall, checking out Mortal Online 2, and perhaps trying a new game altogether.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    FF14

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,454
    edited September 2021
    I was wondering if we could revive this thread, instead of making a new one.
This discussion has been closed.