Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul 2 Releases a Trailer for 2021 - Advance Reservations Begin February 9th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageBlade & Soul 2 Releases a Trailer for 2021 - Advance Reservations Begin February 9th | MMORPG.com

Blade & Soul 2 was announced quite a while ago, and many have questioned when we might see it finally release. With an extremely short teaser in tow, NCSoft has announced that Blade & Soul 2 will begin advance reservations February 9th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• lollerlabanlollerlaban Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Im smelling mobile. Whatever happened to their UE4 revamp of B&S? Did they just give up and rebrand it as B&S Frontier instead or?
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865

Im smelling mobile. Whatever happened to their UE4 revamp of B&S? Did they just give up and rebrand it as B&S Frontier instead or?

At this point.. does it even matter for that game anymore?
    As much as I LOVED the combat system and gameplay on itself, I do feel like an mediocre developer team and some interesting publisher choices kinda ruined the game... it just didnt keep people playing after a month or 2 as there was no reason to I feel like.
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,424
    They are sitting on such a gem and...margaritas anti porcos, gah!
    Buschkatze
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    You know when the first game was initially advertised I was so stoked. I loved all the wall climbing action and everything. However the game was too hard for me but I still love watching the combat in the game. I suppose the second will improve on it. It's beautifully choreographed. Kudos to the team.
    GorweBuschkatze
    Chamber of Chains
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,424
    cheyane said:
    You know when the first game was initially advertised I was so stoked. I loved all the wall climbing action and everything. However the game was too hard for me but I still love watching the combat in the game. I suppose the second will improve on it. It's beautifully choreographed. Kudos to the team.
    Yeah, it was so smooth to play with a beautiful artwork and even a good story. The problem with all of this? I never quite understood why it was online only(money making, ofc, but that is none of my concern). Except some random dungeons, it could've been easily a singleplayer game.
    alkarionlogBuschkatze
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    You were not kidding about how short the teaser was!
    IceAge

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

cheyane said:

hard? when it was first launch it was hard, because of the combo system, they nerfed it to the point you only need to press 2 buttons to attack LOL. even championship match turn into a joke.
  • NecromaNecroma Member UncommonPosts: 45

it was never meant for pc version. it was mobile game that used UE4 and devs purposedly ignore anything related to pc version of UE4 lmao. yikes
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067

cheyane said:

hard? when it was first launch it was hard, because of the combo system, they nerfed it to the point you only need to press 2 buttons to attack LOL. even championship match turn into a joke.
    I am a horrible action game player. I have very poor reflexes and the game during beta really taxed my pitiful responses. I knew I could not play in a group in fact they might throw me out of the group and foisting myself on unsuspecting groups with my skill or rather unskill was cruel and unusual punishment. So I gracefully took myself out of the game.
    Buschkatze
    Chamber of Chains
  • Aethernaut1887Aethernaut1887 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Wow. Where is lineage? More of this farm and arena pvp bullshit?

So lame. Guess the age of classic player driven MMOs is over . Go farm. Get stronger. Farm better. Have fun.