Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wild Terra 2 Releases on Steam Today | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,886
    edited February 3
    cheyane said:
    Sorry if I don't believe that video - or at least not what you're trying to make it say ;)

And don't make assumptions... I've read the reviews on Steam of that game, reviews from people with PROVED game time as Steam says how many hours they have played, and the result is eloquent enough for me to have a quite good opinion of that game : just another gankfest.
    Put paid to the initial feigned disinterest in the topic when you come back with such vitriol no? I am not a big fan of  PvP, my foot.

Not sure what that means to be honest (typo ?).

I'm usually watching the threads I've posted in to see if there have been interesting answer, or sometimes answers to me without quoting.

It's be nice if someday the PvP types would understand that with a little concessions, their games wouldn't die so fast and may build a stable population where PvE and PvP types can coexist - like in EvE for instance.

I personally find it sad each time an otherwise possibly interesting game is harmed by that kind of problems which are easily avoidable.
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.
    CPU: Intel Core I7 10700k (5.10ghz) - GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO 8GB DDR6 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Samsung U32J590 32" 4K monitor - Second display: Philips 273v 27" monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset - Sound: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 8,028
    edited February 3
    cheyane said:
    Sorry if I don't believe that video - or at least not what you're trying to make it say ;)

And don't make assumptions... I've read the reviews on Steam of that game, reviews from people with PROVED game time as Steam says how many hours they have played, and the result is eloquent enough for me to have a quite good opinion of that game : just another gankfest.
    Put paid to the initial feigned disinterest in the topic when you come back with such vitriol no? I am not a big fan of  PvP, my foot.

I'm usually watching the threads I've posted in to see if there have been interesting answer, or sometimes answers to me without quoting.

It's be nice if someday the PvP types would understand that with a little concessions, their games wouldn't die so fast and may build a stable population where PvE and PvP types can coexist - like in EvE for instance.

I personally find it sad each time an otherwise possibly interesting game is harmed by that kind of problems which are easily avoidable.
    Exactly the response to your post was with so much ire  that it was not from a person with no vested interest. The initial post in answer to the video I had posted feigned a mild interest and professed that he was not a big fan of PvP. However the response to your post was from a person who had a great deal of interest in the game.
    Jean-Luc_Picard
    Chamber of Chains
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,886
    cheyane said:
    cheyane said:

Exactly the response to your post was with so much ire  that it was not from a person with no vested interest.

Gotcha now !
    Aye, that makes it even better ;)
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.
    CPU: Intel Core I7 10700k (5.10ghz) - GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO 8GB DDR6 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Samsung U32J590 32" 4K monitor - Second display: Philips 273v 27" monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset - Sound: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.