Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Effect Legendary Edition Gets a Reveal Trailer, Coming May 14 On Consoles and PC | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageMass Effect Legendary Edition Gets a Reveal Trailer, Coming May 14 On Consoles and PC | MMORPG.com

The much anticipated, and needed, remaster of the original Mass Effect Trilogy has officially been given a release date, thanks to a new trailer released by EA this morning. Mass Effect Legendary Edition will hit Consoles, including last gen, as well as PC via Origin and Steam on May 14th in all its remastered glory.

Read the full story here

Comments

• HJ-NavarreHJ-Navarre Hero's Journey GMMember UncommonPosts: 104
    Hmm.. Loved Mass Effect & Bioware, but hate EA with a passion. Decisions decisions...
    SaltyDog79meerclar
  • SaltyDog79SaltyDog79 Member UncommonPosts: 119

Hmm.. Loved Mass Effect & Bioware, but hate EA with a passion. Decisions decisions...

I hear ya, same dilemma here.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

I hear ya, same dilemma here.

Only buy the games they don't ruin with their BS. Ignore everything else.

That's what i do mostly with Activision, EA, and Ubisoft. You can also wait for a massive discount. I got Battlefront 2 for $6 dollars long after EA removed all the controversial trash.
    HJ-Navarre

• OniReaverOniReaver Member UncommonPosts: 34
    edited February 2021
    Yeah, it's NOT *ALL* DLC, though. The Pinnacle Station DLC is MIA, and unfortunately that one was good, too.

Apparently the source code and such is all missing for that DLC, so they didn't include it. Between that and ME3 Multiplayer being left out, I'm waiting on a steep sale to get this.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    As someone who never stopped playing the 3 MEs, the first one does look very dated and janky but 2 and 3 are more than OK visually still to this day.

Hard pass for me until it gets to EA Play / Game pass.
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

Looks great cannot wait am quite excited at the prospect of beginning my journey through this trilogy once again.
    Chamber of Chains
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Needed? I enjoyed ME1-3 (and for that matter MEA as well) but I don't feel any sort of *need* for a re-master. Nor do I feel an urge to replay the games.