Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Events Are On the Way for Conqueror's Blade | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Events Are On the Way for Conqueror's Blade | MMORPG.com

You won't have to wait long for new events in Conqueror's Blade Season VI. It all starts next month.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I tried this game last week and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, I felt like in bigger battles I was just getting wrecked even while blocking and dodging. Also it didn't help that the game crashed twice. 
    Signex
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    edited January 2021

I tried this game last week and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, I felt like in bigger battles I was just getting wrecked even while blocking and dodging. Also it didn't help that the game crashed twice. 

You get matched with high lvl people, i guess you'll have to get used to getting killed till you're higher level.

I found the combat lackluster, it's too static and not impactful. Kinda confused about the positive reviews on steam... I do love the concept of the game, i wish we had a higher quality game like it from a AAA developer.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

Signex said:

You get matched with high lvl people, i guess you'll have to get used to getting killed till you're higher level.

I found the combat lackluster, it's too static and not impactful.

Kinda confused about the positive reviews on steam...
    I do love the concept of the game, i wish we had a higher quality game like it from a AAA developer.

There are two options:

1. The people that play the game are masochists.
    2. The positive reviews belong to the high level players who enjoy wrecking low level noobs and think that it makes the game good.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    I enjoy the game. I'm not very high, but I like to think I do my share when defending or attacking. You've just gotta adjust how you play as you gain levels.

I self identify as a monkey.

• MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Was fun with friends till we had played for a bit and realised just how grindy it is..even if you spend money buying the battlepass.