Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Godzilla vs Kong

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

mechaG speculation 

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    edited January 2021
    I really don't understand why people think this would be a good matchup. Lizards are just no match for an equally sized primate. Primates have a wider range of motion, larger lungs and heart, more endurance due to musculature, and are generally smarter.
    Asheram
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Cleffy said:
    I really don't understand why people think this would be a good matchup. Lizards are just no match for an equally sized primate. Primates have a wider range of motion, larger lungs and heart, more endurance due to musculature, and are generally smarter.
    lol this isnt a monkey fighting a lizard. Godzilla is more than just a "lizard". By that standard then Argonians shouldn't be a class in Elder Scrolls because they wouldnt be able to beat any human character.
    Anyhow the real reason this isnt a good matchup is Godzilla is 200 feet taller than King Kong, they are just making kong bigger so there is a fair fight.
  • JoanWhiteJoanWhite Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Yes I am looking forward for this epic movie
    Asheram
  • express011express011 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Nice Information, Thanks you for share it. I am glad to read these topic. if you have any queries related to Express Astra.