Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawsuits and Launch Dates in This Week's Quick 5 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageLawsuits and Launch Dates in This Week's Quick 5 | MMORPG.com

Take a Quick 5 and get caught up with what you may have missed over the past week. Outriders has been delayed, and Path of Exile gets a new expansion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    Have a free impression!
    maskedweasel
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    Man I miss this: And Remember as always, dont let a bad bug- get you down! :-( Bill!!!!! Come back dude!
    ScotNyghthowler

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    edited January 2021
    My only question, has anyone in CD Projects management been fired? They created this situation and are now pretending they did nothing wrong; huge shares loss, huge reputation loss and it will be developers and PR types who take the heat from players. That said, I didn't think my calculator would run CP 2077, players need to look behind the words.
    Gdemami
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited January 2021
    Scot said:
    My only question, has anyone in CD Projects management been fired? They created this situation and are now pretending they did nothing wrong; huge shares loss, huge reputation loss and it will be developers and PR types who take the heat from players. That said, I didn't think my calculator would run CP 2077, players need to look behind the words.
    It's pretty rare companies disclose firings for incompetence or seedy stuff... especially below the top executive level (even then, mixed bag on whether to disclose... situational).

Employees have rights and can counter sue... which opens up a huge can of worms.
  • CorberCorber Member UncommonPosts: 38

Mensur said:

Man I miss this: And Remember as always, dont let a bad bug- get you down! :-( Bill!!!!! Come back dude!

Bug or was it PUG?
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    edited January 2021
    Scot said:
    It's pretty rare companies disclose firings for incompetence or seedy stuff... especially below the top executive level (even then, mixed bag on whether to disclose... situational).

Employees have rights and can counter sue... which opens up a huge can of worms.
    True but what has happened is such a big story that something might leak out. Let me put the question to you another way, knowing how businesses work do you think anyone has been fired yet or even missed out on their Xmas bonus etc?
    Gdemami