Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Torval said:
    cheyane said:
    Torval said:
    Interesting responses about the free XP. Thanks for the feedback and insight on how the game works. It looks like this is a pass for me. I just do not like that sort of thing.
    You do not have to use it. I have a bunch of free experience thingies in my bank. I never used any the choice is yours, you decide how you want to play.
    That doesn't really work for me. I rarely make arbitrary rules like that in a game or gimp myself. My problem with this is that they give it out at all and how this part of the game is designed. It isn't something that stood out in game play videos and articles I viewed. No biggie. I'm just glad I learned about it before downloading, creating an account, and digging in.
    C'mon, you weren't really going to play, FO76 will never let you go.  ;)

[Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Awo303Awo303 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    edited January 2021
    It takes 215mil to get to 90, and they up'd the cap to 95, so no, 1mil does very little for the later levels. As some one posted it feels nice at low level though, so its nice for your alt classes.