Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best New Year Sales 2020: Buy Microsoft Office Pro Plus CD-Key, get Windows 10 CD-Key for free! (SPO

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBest New Year Sales 2020: Buy Microsoft Office Pro Plus CD-Key, get Windows 10 CD-Key for free! (SPONSORED) | MMORPG.com

Finally, the 2021 eventually comes full circle! You're in the midst of prepping those New Year's Eve party ideas, but there's one more thing you should consider thinking about as the year comes to a close--and no, we're not talking about your resolutions. We're talking about New Year sales! (SPONSORED)

Read the full story here

Comments

• AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201
    well thought i would try this, been over and hour now waiting on a key, this feels a little sketchy atm
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    AreWeLive said:
    well thought i would try this, been over and hour now waiting on a key, this feels a little sketchy atm
    I don't think I've used this particular keyseller before. Most send you a key within an hour. Sometimes even immediately. Some do say keys will be sent within 24 hours though. Did it tell you when delivery would be?  

Also most of them have a place where you can login and obtain your key on your account.

AreWeLive said:

I don't think I've used this particular keyseller before. Most send you a key within an hour. Sometimes even immediately. Some do say keys will be sent within 24 hours though. Did it tell you when delivery would be?  

Also most of them have a place where you can login and obtain your key on your account.

Ya most times with these sites the most i have waited was 15 minutes...says delivery is by email but no time limit. Not going to assume the worst, I put a ticket in will see how it goes, sometimes tings do not go as planned.
    AreWeLive said:

AreWeLive said:

Ya most times with these sites the most i have waited was 15 minutes...says delivery is by email but no time limit. Not going to assume the worst, I put a ticket in will see how it goes, sometimes tings do not go as planned.
    Let me know what happens. I use sites like this all the time, so it would be nice to find out which ones to use and which to stay away from.

AreWeLive said:

AreWeLive said:

Let me know what happens. I use sites like this all the time, so it would be nice to find out which ones to use and which to stay away from.

so far the reply i got was they sent the email with the keys some time ago but i never got it, They advised me to check my filters but there is nothing in them.... i received every other email from them but that one, called my ISP to make sure there was nothing caught in the filters and they advised me no.....from what i can tell this does seem like a legit company but where are my keys
    maskedweasel
    well i got the key for windows 10 and a log in with password for 365.....guess that speaks for itself.
    AreWeLive said:
    well i got the key for windows 10 and a log in with password for 365.....guess that speaks for itself.
    You got the key but they sent you a login and password for O365?

AreWeLive said:

YES along with a step by step guide how to log in....
    maskedweasel
  • ippoippo Member UncommonPosts: 109
    It works, just bought a windows 10 home key, installing now.
    maskedweasel
    AreWeLive said:

AreWeLive said:

YES along with a step by step guide how to log in....
    That's so weird. Like they basically sold you an account, which, would make sense if they were an MSP, but I've never had to deal with that before. SO weird. Glad to hear you got it though.

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    tHIS IS THE SKETCHIEST ARTICLE i'VE EVER SEEN ONTHIS SITE. lol
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • gr8gonzogr8gonzo Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    This site must be desperate if they're allowing blatant scams to advertise.

If you don't have the $$$ to buy a regular license, do you really want to risk giving your payment information to an unknown company that just popped up out of nowhere, advertising deals that seem too good to be true?

I guess whomever does it will get what they deserve - a life lesson and a stolen card number.
  • gr8gonzogr8gonzo Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Although, if you do fall for this, I just happen to have extra copies of CyberPunk 2077 available for $5 each.

(Proceeds to collect payment from 100 different people and buys one valid license with the money just so someone says, "it's legit" and ignores the other 99 after telling them to check their spam filter)
    gr8gonzo said:
    This site must be desperate if they're allowing blatant scams to advertise.

If you don't have the $$$ to buy a regular license, do you really want to risk giving your payment information to an unknown company that just popped up out of nowhere, advertising deals that seem too good to be true?

I guess whomever does it will get what they deserve - a life lesson and a stolen card number.
    I use key sites like this all the time, never had a problem. I haven't used this one though. According to trustpilot they haven't been around very long, but their rating is relatively good. 

• PaulSmtPaulSmt Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2021
    Is this key seller any good? I've never heard about it, so I am pretty skeptical about it. I'm pretty unsure about these kinds of services. I bought a couple of keys in the past, and I didn't get what I expected. I mean, one key worked for only two days, and after that, I had to buy another one, as that site didn't give me any warranty. This is one of the easiest ways of getting access to cheap software. That's why I'm intrigued about it, and I would like to try it. However, I'm afraid I'd get scammed once again.
    Post edited by PaulSmt on