Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we just get a remake of the original Wing Commander till Squadron 42 releases?

TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
edited December 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
I think they have the $, most haven't played the original or loved the original... 

Upgrade it for today's rigs, had some fancy AI and tech... boom... we'll be appeased for another few decades for SC and SQ42 to come out?
In for Wing Commader Updated for 2021?
  1. Would you play?5 votes
    1. I would play
      60.00%
    2. I would not play
      40.00%
[Deleted User]Scot

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    At my age I'll be long dead when those products get released.  :D
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Well this route has been taken by a number of CF MMOs, "lets make another game as we can't finish the first"; but there is already a WC game there, by this time next year remastered games which have no new content will be in with a chance for gaming awards and it might be the best game of 2021.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    I'd absolutely play.   Poll not letting me vote for some reason.  I can see the options but there is no button to select one.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• EldrachEldrach Member RarePosts: 416
    Starwars Squadrons scratches that itch for me