Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 Expo 2006

I've heard PotBS is at the E3 Expo, under the Nividia Booth, but I've yet to see MMORPG post anything, even pictures under the Gallery.

As a lady, I understand how important it is to you boys to get pictures in there of women in outfits, and stray women you probably know, or are cute.  But why isn't PotBS listed in the ranks of other games being shown at E3 Expo 2006?

Aren't female pirates sexy?

~| UO * TSO * DAoC * WoW |~

Men are like fine wine.
Be sure to stomp on some of them, leave them in the dark,
and wait until they've matured enough to want to have dinner with them. *winks*

Comments

• AtohAtoh Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Well, according to the Dev's, they said they weren't planning on using E3 as a publicity stunt. In fact, I think the reason they didn't announce their presence, (last I checked, PotBS didn't make it on gamespy's big list o' games either.) Is because they were running clients connected to the beta servers, allowing those at E3 to play with and or against those in beta. Now, if that little bit had hit the fan, their wouldn't be enough room in the nvidia booth to hold all the people  Also, nobody would pay any attention to any of the other games there, and come on, FLS needs some competition  

Of course, that is all just speculation (everything after the part where I said they were running the clients connected to the beta servers, that bit is true.)

• Dis_OrdurDis_Ordur Member Posts: 1,501

Originally posted by Atoh
    Well, according to the Dev's, they said they weren't planning on using E3 as a publicity stunt. In fact, I think the reason they didn't announce their presence, (last I checked, PotBS didn't make it on gamespy's big list o' games either.) Is because they were running clients connected to the beta servers, allowing those at E3 to play with and or against those in beta. Now, if that little bit had hit the fan, their wouldn't be enough room in the nvidia booth to hold all the people  Also, nobody would pay any attention to any of the other games there, and come on, FLS needs some competition  

Of course, that is all just speculation (everything after the part where I said they were running the clients connected to the beta servers, that bit is true.)

Sure dude, whatever gets you sleep at night...

PoBS didn't exhibit because chances are this game isn't going to be released...  How long has this been in development?  How many gameplay movies are available?  What about the class and profession structure?  Pssssh, looks like vaporware to me...

• StalJesterStalJester Member Posts: 66
    Wasn't SWG in development for longer than even PoBS?  And it still came out.

• mindspatmindspat Member Posts: 1,367

EVE Online was also in extended development.

The guys and gals who are working on PotBS aren't too far from me.  Their studio is about 4 blocks from my studio in Seattle. 

This is one game I'm looking forward to playing!! 

Oh, to teh OP...Yarr!!