Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

These new Dungeons

eynkieynki Member Posts: 10
How do you guys/gals feel about these micro and world dungeons? I personall have never played a MMORPG that had them and was wandering how other people felt. It almost sounds too good to be true

Comments

• AndromedaAndromeda Member Posts: 11
    I love having my own personal dungeon and not having to deal with a bunch of people camping spots. Waiting to get into a dungeon group was never fun for me. So it sounds wonderful image

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254
    I kind of enjoy the hustle and bustle of a crowded dungeon, but I guess it takes away from the realism.

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• AndromedaAndromeda Member Posts: 11

If the hustle and bustle of a crowded dungeon didn't cost you hours of wasted time waiting to get into a group, I would like it okay. Also, waiting days for certain boss mobs to spawn was not all that fun either.

Having a dungeon all to yourself and your friends, will be a lot of fun. Fighting over mobs is not. At least not to me anyhow.

• DarkyDarky Member Posts: 59

I think they really had no choice... I mean, the way this is going, this is gonna be one of the most popular games ever. If ppl have to quarrel and kill each other for a grade Z item, it take away a lot more than reality.

I think dungeons appear here appropriately.

Darky

-------------------------------------------------------
    I don't have a signature so stop looking for one.

• DarkyDarky Member Posts: 59

By appropriate I mean if they didn't put them I would not buy the game.

Darky

-------------------------------------------------------
    I don't have a signature so stop looking for one.